Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the interest in the guild and the effort Almar is putting into trying to help our server!

Just wanted to check in and offer my services as a healer and experienced mmo player to any of you who may need help! I'm a member of Almar's guild and I usually play weekdays from 8:30pm to 11:00pm est. Feel free to message me if you need help or an invite to the guild! My name is in my forum signature.

Welome to Kathol Rift and Pyre !

Nice to see you posting here Grumgaz!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man... having you hit level 10 before recruiting now. Common Almar, I would have expected you to by now have greeters at the entrance to each of the starting planets saying "Welcome to SWTOR, how may i help you?" :D

Man... having you hit level 10 before recruiting now. Common Almar, I would have expected you to by now have greeters at the entrance to each of the starting planets saying "Welcome to SWTOR, how may i help you?" :D

I never put a restriction on inviting players!

heeeeeeyyyy I joined up on the server and such... you should invite me to your guild thingy bop!

Character name - Chuckeh

:D

Edit: At this point i'm already level 20 on my first ever character... I'm such a nerd -.-

Re-Edit: Make that 21 :o

Re-Re-Edit: 22 :D

Edited by Chuckeh

heeeeeeyyyy I joined up on the server and such... you should invite me to your guild thingy bop!

Character name - Chuckeh

:D

Edit: At this point i'm already level 20 on my first ever character... I'm such a nerd -.-

Re-Edit: Make that 21 :o

Re-Re-Edit: 22 :D

Just message anyone you see on for an invite! We're a friendly bunch!

OK, i decided to play on that server, beware, I am a total noob, just got my account yesterday so i hope i don't get too much on your nerves for being a bit brainless, will try to read as much as posssible on this game ^^ Edited by DoubleMX

OK, i decided to play on that server, beware, I am a total noob, just got my account yesterday so i hope i don't get too much on your nerves for being a bit brainless, will try to read as much as posssible on this game ^^

My website is a good source of information for new players (in my signature) but I am sure no one minds answering questions for you!

Guild seems to be getting larger by the day. Have had tons of equipment given to me and have given lots to others as well. Working through Hoth with Galen'marek. Grouped with him on Ord Mantell and we've been tearing up planets ever since. Did a few flashpoints this past weekend. Had a riot with the Colicoid War FP.

Glad I joined!!

Would love to join up, getting tired of playing on my own...Am UK though and play at different times, is that a problem?

Already have a trooper on the server, lvl 6 names Ellvanea... I think....if I see any with your guild name I may whisper, say may cos I can get nervous and bottle it....:rolleyes:

Would love to join up, getting tired of playing on my own...Am UK though and play at different times, is that a problem?

Already have a trooper on the server, lvl 6 names Ellvanea... I think....if I see any with your guild name I may whisper, say may cos I can get nervous and bottle it....:rolleyes:

AWW! If you haven't whispered anyone and are online when I hop on (in a few minutes), I'll shoot you an invite!! No need to be nervous, we're a nice bunch!

Send you a PM about getting a invite "Chunker". CYA in game

Got it, also sorry I haven't been around much to all new players joining. Been extremely busy with work and also have minor surgery on my knee Tuesday to repair some soft tissue damage from my car accident back in January. So it's not that I quit, life has just been throwing massive amounts of crap at me! =P

I'll try to log on sometime soon and mail out a bunch of credits to everyone who has come over recently.

• 2 weeks later...
Was on last night and someone tried to do a guild invite for a new member. Would not let them due to guild being full!! One of the officers killed off a bunch of alts for people that were on and said they could be dropped. Did not take long for guild to fill back up again! Guess your post worked, Almar!!

Was on last night and someone tried to do a guild invite for a new member. Would not let them due to guild being full!! One of the officers killed off a bunch of alts for people that were on and said they could be dropped. Did not take long for guild to fill back up again! Guess your post worked, Almar!!

It has and will continue to do so! I am sorry I haven't been around much, I've been working weird hours and too many of them at that, also been helping with my parent's wedding that is coming up in a few months. I log on every once in awhile and mail Carp about 100k credits so he can give it to all the new members that join. Even if I can't be on to help you I will make sure you get the love you deserve there!