Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again Almar,

After playing on Kathol Rift tonight, and getting my Scoundrel up to level 13 I've noticed that there is actually more Republic activity then my current server so I will probably be doing most of my Republic play time over here. Only catch is that I am currently a senior in college and so therefore real life comes first, so I play when I am able to, usually at least an hour or two a day. So if that's fine with you all, I'll try to catch you in game in the next few days or so. My only character here currently is my Scoundrel-Durnek.

Hello again Almar,

After playing on Kathol Rift tonight, and getting my Scoundrel up to level 13 I've noticed that there is actually more Republic activity then my current server so I will probably be doing most of my Republic play time over here. Only catch is that I am currently a senior in college and so therefore real life comes first, so I play when I am able to, usually at least an hour or two a day. So if that's fine with you all, I'll try to catch you in game in the next few days or so. My only character here currently is my Scoundrel-Durnek.

Just do a search for Pyre and ask for an Invite, we all like new blood especially on the alter. :D:eek:

Just do a search for Pyre and ask for an Invite, we all like new blood especially on the alter. :D:eek:

I've been staring at your signature for the past 5 minutes trying to figure out what the frig it is! =P

Hey Almar, thanks for this thread

I currently have a 50 and a 41 on imperial side on another medium-ish server (merc and an operative).

I would like to roll on republic side, you all seem like a good group and I don't want to be left out! :)

Was wondering if you could tell me what the majority of your group is, what kinds of roles do you need?

I'm willing to play anything; i've had my eye on possibly doing a smuggler or a trooper (blaster>>lightsaber IMO :D)

Hey Almar, thanks for this thread

I currently have a 50 and a 41 on imperial side on another medium-ish server (merc and an operative).

I would like to roll on republic side, you all seem like a good group and I don't want to be left out! :)

Was wondering if you could tell me what the majority of your group is, what kinds of roles do you need?

I'm willing to play anything; i've had my eye on possibly doing a smuggler or a trooper (blaster>>lightsaber IMO :D)

Currently we can use anything, probably mostly in need of tanks and healers of course though however any sort of friendly active player is welcome in our ranks =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

(This an old thread, I know)

Alma, I am just starting... right now! I would not mind some help. However, I cannot find out how to contact you, and, I cannot find the server you speak of.

I am guessing some things have changed. Well, if you see this reply, please.

BTW, I came across your web site while trying to find info about SWTOR.

CYA :)

(This an old thread, I know)

Alma, I am just starting... right now! I would not mind some help. However, I cannot find out how to contact you, and, I cannot find the server you speak of.

I am guessing some things have changed. Well, if you see this reply, please.

BTW, I came across your web site while trying to find info about SWTOR.

CYA :)

There have been server merges since this thread was active. You'd have to look up the destination server for whatever server almar was on. One of the most active PvE servers right now is Shadowlands so you could try that one.

Edited by MidichIorian

Kathol Rift i believe was merged onto Jedi Covenant if that helps.

The order of active players for the last 30 days from the greatest to least for the US servers are as follows:

The Harbinger (PvE)

The Ebon Hawk (RP PvE)

Jedi Covenant (PvE)

The Shadowlands (PvE)

Begeren Colony (RP PvE)

Prophecy of the Five (PvP)

The Bastion (PvP)

Jung Ma (RP PvP)

Edited by haliy

• 3 months later...