Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, but for several reasons:

1. I like my character, and it would be hard to replicate the same exact decisions and stats.

2. I like low pop servers, and if this works the server will become high pop.

3. I feel like I'm getting bribed for getting free credits for just joining a certain server.

So sorry, but I'm not sold.

Edit:

4. I prefer to play as Imperial characters, so you wouldn't even care that I joined because I'd want to be Sith.

Edited by ultimatesjk

Just mailed out a bunch of free credits to everyone that joined!

My play time is going to be a bit weird for awhile, if anyone that has joined the guild recently knows another guild on the server of a bunch of E-nerds has recently picked me as their new harassment target.

One of their members told me my full name, my address, my phone number, the color of my house, the cars parked in my driveway, the streets near my house, state, zip and county I lived in. That's how bad it's gotten.

I've reported it to Bioware but I doubt they are going to do anything about it. I'll log on to mail credits to everyone who starts out on the server but I refuse to play only to be harassed by them and all of their alts before I finish even loading my character.

No good deed goes unpunished; apparently this is how the saying should go.

(If you want to see the screenshots of their members harassing me they're on the front page of AlmarsGuides.com -- it has their member telling me after telling me my address that "they are taking it to the next level" amongst other things.)

Just mailed out a bunch of free credits to everyone that joined!

My play time is going to be a bit weird for awhile, if anyone that has joined the guild recently knows another guild on the server of a bunch of E-nerds has recently picked me as their new harassment target.

One of their members told me my full name, my address, my phone number, the color of my house, the cars parked in my driveway, the streets near my house, state, zip and county I lived in. That's how bad it's gotten.

I've reported it to Bioware but I doubt they are going to do anything about it. I'll log on to mail credits to everyone who starts out on the server but I refuse to play only to be harassed by them and all of their alts before I finish even loading my character.

No good deed goes unpunished; apparently this is how the saying should go.

(If you want to see the screenshots of their members harassing me they're on the front page of AlmarsGuides.com -- it has their member telling me after telling me my address that "they are taking it to the next level" amongst other things.)

WOW! I wonder what their other hobbys include? Stealing from the elderly, maybe punching babies, just wow.

What in the world did you do to this guild to incur such behavior?

WOW! I wonder what their other hobbys include? Stealing from the elderly, maybe punching babies, just wow.

What in the world did you do to this guild to incur such behavior?

I asked them to stop harassing the members of my guild in Warzones and to please take their quarrels out of general chat when they wanted to "troll" my guild. I know it sounds like I am making myself look innocent but seriously, that's all I did =(

Wow, I'm glad I came across this! Sadly, my main char is in the low-populated Vulkar Highway server. I mainly play as a Rep. I do have Imp chars, but I don't play them as much since I like the Republic.

I would totally like to get to know you and play with you! My main is pretty good at PvP and it's a level 50! Ugh, but I would be glad to get in touch with you and see what we could do.

—Whales

I'd like to join, but i'm unsure on what class to play.

These are my choices. Pick for me :p

Jedi Guardian- preferably tank,and DPS on off-times

Jedi Sage - Healer mainly, can't stand pebbles.

Jedi Shadow - again preferably tank

Vanguard - preferably tank

Edit: I might be inclined to try out the following, but then i'd really have to be helped since i don't think i could stand the cover mechanic for long.

Gunslinger - dps obviously

Scoundrel - likely healer

Edited by Frozenshiva

I'd like to join, but i'm unsure on what class to play.

These are my choices. Pick for me :p

Jedi Guardian- preferably tank,and DPS on off-times

Jedi Sage - Healer mainly, can't stand pebbles.

Jedi Shadow - again preferably tank

Vanguard - preferably tank

Edit: I might be inclined to try out the following, but then i'd really have to be helped since i don't think i could stand the cover mechanic for long.

Gunslinger - dps obviously

Scoundrel - likely healer

The guild does need more troopers and smugglers....

Almost couldn't keep up with all the new additions to the guild last night! Seems like every 10-15 minutes I was getting the "XXX has joined the guild" followed by half a ton of "welcome" messages from those who were logged on.

Was on Balmora last night and there were only 7 people on the planet. Four of them were from our guild! Can you say, "Who got the 4 man heroics done?" :D In fairness, two of us helped two of the remaining 3 to get theirs done as well.

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the interest in the guild and the effort Almar is putting into trying to help our server!

Just wanted to check in and offer my services as a healer and experienced mmo player to any of you who may need help! I'm a member of Almar's guild and I usually play weekdays from 8:30pm to 11:00pm est. Feel free to message me if you need help or an invite to the guild! My name is in my forum signature.

Welome to Kathol Rift and Pyre !

Joined like 2 days ago sadly been busy so i was only able to get my guy to lvl 6 before i had to sleep and havent been on but the guild is an interesting and fun group, should take em up on their offer

This is a neat little project ya'll have going. Thinking I might join up with a Trooper of some kind; not sure about Vanguard vs. Commando, though.

You must ask yourself, do you prefer healing or tanking? That's the main difference between Vanguard and Commando!