Why punish none healer classes ????

WNxAbaddon

Ok am playing a marauder Carnage spec, I dont have any self heals apart from stims & med packs, the only way for me to get the 2.5k healer medal & 5k healer medal was by using Pure shockfrozen water, now its pointless.

Healer classes and some ranged classes can get the DPS medals easy AND there healing medals, QQ said it was being abused and i agree it was, but theres goto be a better fix than this ???.

How about bioware remove all healer damage and have something that lets them get the medals by messing about for 10 mins and then once you use it you have to mess around for another 10 mins to get it again, the pvp forum would be so full of rage its untrue.

How about a better fix that lets DPS classes get there healer medals, have a cool down on it so you can only use it once per WZ that way you cant abuse it but none healing classes can still have the same chance at medals then the rest of the other classes, healers have it to good at the moment its crazy.

Or better yet remove the medal system, have a fixed rate of commendations and valor points for a win / loss and be done with it, that way you cant abuse anything

Edited by WNxAbaddon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you joking? look i used the PFS and it was nuts. Im not a healer and i should not be getting 2 medals for popping anything. Healers heal, they need the medals more than i do. and if a healer wants to hybrid into damage kudos to them. Medals are dump imho all i wanna do is win.

1. Marauder is not a healing class therefore should not receive any healing medals.

2. Healers that focus on healing don't get 5k hit damage/75k total damage medals.

3. You should focus on the warzone objectives instead of medals, IMHO the medals should be dropped entirely or awarded only for things related to the objectives of given warzone. But then there would be more QQ.

Edited by FoxNemhauser

My healin buddy gets the dps medals every WZ and the healin medals, yet i cant get the heal medals o_0 it dont work.

If healers are meant to heal then they shouldn't get the DPS medals, but due to the fact I like mele I cant get healer medals ? how is that fair its not.

The water leveled it up QQ got it nerfed now I cant get the medals but a bounty hunter can get 2.5k medal at lvl 29 ( i know i get it on my alt )

Healers have the best of everything at the moment its silly

As a healer, people getting the 75k healing medal who shouldn't is a slap in the face. Unless you're a sent/marauder and work hard to get that medal, you shouldn't be able to. We already get hardly any medals as it is, and the bm grind takes even longer, but we do it because we enjoy keeping your selfish, noobish asses alive. So you take your heals and like them.

Absolutely valid complaint.

You chose your AC to rock, not to do stupid stuff for other people like protection or healing. Because these are for sissies, not for elite damage carnage marauding rockers with the force on their side.

So it is only fair that you get protection medals and healing medals, while all the others get nothing. Because you are number one.

Unless I am missing something here.

I not happy with the nurf

The deal here is simple, any healer who says they dont get the dps medals is full of it, all am really trying to point out is the medal system is bad, the water needed a nurf yes, but it should have been done better.

Healers getting the DPS medals and healer medals for doing very little and i have to work my *** off to get 5 is just frustrating, when am grinding valor and tokens, medals help.

The medal system needs to be fixed so its fair for every class, just becoz i cant heal myself dosnt mean I should get less medals than someone standing at a point spaming heals and lightning, theres no skill in that.

the game favors their healers...let them have the best of both worlds...wouldnt be surprised if they had the bubble add protection points so they can have even more medals....but the whole medal system is favored for tanks/healers not poor dps like sentinels/gunslingers...which is very unfair....plus it seems like their are a bunch of idiotic babies (mostly sorcs) trying to say they dont get enough medals when first up with their aoes they can get the 10kills medals quite easily all the healing medals 75k damage medals are accessible for them on a rare occation they might get 25 kill medal and maybe even the 2.5k hit medal....assassin medal should be able to obtain if they see some one that just fought a hard fight and wanted to finish him off real quick so yea....dont qq you have basically all the damage medal (doubt you can get the 5k hit or the 300k damage medal only medal id say you guys cant get and if you prove me wrong on this **** you :p) so yea ALMOST every medal is accessible for them...so whats the big deal if us dps class get a nice 2 extra medals for healing ourselves out of combat but imo the medal system should be more objective based so they can end all of this drama but from what it looks like bw will just keep rubbing and favoring their little kitties (healers)

1. Marauder is not a healing class therefore should not receive any healing medals.

They can get 75k heal medals already. Fail on your part for not knowing class capabilities.

2. Healers that focus on healing don't get 75k total damage medals.

Yes they most certainly can. And the 2.5k hit medal, and the assassin medal, and the quick draw medal, and the killing blows medal.

Ok am playing a marauder Carnage spec, I dont have any self heals apart from stims & med packs, the only way for me to get the 2.5k healer medal & 5k healer medal was by using Pure shockfrozen water, now its pointless.

Punish! What an adequate title.

Lets talk about rollback & suspension for those who abused this bugged item to gain unfair advantage in warzones until 1.1.3.

Absolutely valid complaint.

You chose your AC to rock, not to do stupid stuff for other people like protection or healing. Because these are for sissies, not for elite damage carnage marauding rockers with the force on their side.

So it is only fair that you get protection medals and healing medals, while all the others get nothing. Because you are number one.

Unless I am missing something here.

Roflmfao.... how true. I am a balanced jc and I can totally see the reason for this change. Healers, need more love as far as medals go when compared to tanks and dps. Quit complaining .

Edited by Awthtem

They can get 75k heal medals already. Fail on your part for not knowing class capabilities.

Yes they most certainly can. And the 2.5k hit medal, and the assassin medal, and the quick draw medal, and the killing blows medal.

ummm btw the 75k heal medal for a mar/sent is once every blue moon

the game favors their healers...let them have the best of both worlds...wouldnt be surprised if they had the bubble add protection points so they can have even more medals....but the whole medal system is favored for tanks/healers not poor dps like sentinels/gunslingers...which is very unfair....

What game do you play? Because everything you've just posted is 100% wrong.

I not happy with the nurf

The deal here is simple, any healer who says they dont get the dps medals is full of it, all am really trying to point out is the medal system is bad, the water needed a nurf yes, but it should have been done better.

Healers getting the DPS medals and healer medals for doing very little and i have to work my *** off to get 5 is just frustrating, when am grinding valor and tokens, medals help.

The medal system needs to be fixed so its fair for every class, just becoz i cant heal myself dosnt mean I should get less medals than someone standing at a point spaming heals and lightning, theres no skill in that.

you should just stop your argument on this topic is plain ignorance. I have never seen a healer get more than 6 medals in any warzone(i could be wrong but i play with one and if it has happened i missed it). I would focus on winning rather than farming medals. Id also like to add that im a tank and can easily get 10 medals in a match down from 12-13 with PFS you want to nerf tanks next?

ummm btw the 75k heal medal for a mar/sent is once every blue moon

No its not. Can get it every game in the high 40's and 50's.

that being said, its still possible for sith warriors and jedi knights to get the 2.5 and 5k (on rare crits) healing medals if they spec into the heal on their cc breaker, but its really a waste of points. Unless BW has nerfed that option as well.

Edited by Vember

My healin buddy gets the dps medals every WZ and the healin medals, yet i cant get the heal medals o_0 it dont work.

If healers are meant to heal then they shouldn't get the DPS medals, but due to the fact I like mele I cant get healer medals ? how is that fair its not.

The water leveled it up QQ got it nerfed now I cant get the medals but a bounty hunter can get 2.5k medal at lvl 29 ( i know i get it on my alt )

Healers have the best of everything at the moment its silly

Healers have 4 medals total, dps has 8 (not including defender from killing huttball carrier) and tanks have 4 wow healers and tanks have the "best of both worlds" besides its way easier to get a 5K crit attack then a 5K crit heal when everyone has a 30% reduction to healiing but you czn find ungeared noobs to get your 5K crits on. Ohhh and don't say with the surge nerf you aren't gonna be able to hit 5K any more because it makes it just as hard for healers to get it.

When bioware makes it so dps has a total of 4 medals a game to earn ill agree with you that healers should only get healing medals

Healers have 4 medals total, dps has 8 (not including defender from killing huttball carrier) and tanks have 4 wow healers and tanks have the "best of both worlds" besides its way easier to get a 5K crit attack then a 5K crit heal when everyone has a 30% reduction to healiing but you czn find ungeared noobs to get your 5K crits on. Ohhh and don't say with the surge nerf you aren't gonna be able to hit 5K any more because it makes it just as hard for healers to get it.

When bioware makes it so dps has a total of 4 medals a game to earn ill agree with you that healers should only get healing medals

A good healer can pull more medals than a straight dps class any day. Just because you fail at playing a healer doesn't mean BW needs to hold your hand for you.

This is the most ridiculous load of crap I've ever seen....Healers as it is are heavily out numberd and in the most difficult position. The moment the other team spots a healer tahts who they gun for the whole match they deserve every bit of the DPS and Heal medals they get for risking their lives to keep the team up and slaughtering.

The OP deserves a beating and for all Healers to ignore him for life. If a healer gets more medals than me as a tank keeping my *** alive while I protect them or others then I'm more than happy to let them have those medals. The rare few we get in Warzones are precious and often times a tide turner.

Edited by Kindara

Healer classes and some ranged classes can get the DPS medals easy AND there healing medals, QQ said it was being abused and i agree it was, but theres goto be a better fix than this ???.

How about bioware remove all healer damage and have something that lets them get the medals by messing about for 10 mins and then once you use it you have to mess around for another 10 mins to get it again, the pvp forum would be so full of rage its untrue.

How about a better fix that lets DPS classes get there healer medals, have a cool down on it so you can only use it once per WZ that way you cant abuse it but none healing classes can still have the same chance at medals then the rest of the other classes, healers have it to good at the moment its crazy.

Or better yet remove the medal system, have a fixed rate of commendations and valor points for a win / loss and be done with it, that way you cant abuse anything

That there are people that think this way speaks volumes as to why the World is ****ed atm.

As an imp agent healer I get 4-5 medals on average, when doing a dam good job and clocking up 500k healing and playing the role im supposed to.

The only way I can get more medals than this is to ignore the game entirely and just go farm in a corner on my own for a while, occasionally coming out to steal some last hits and get a ton of kills, which sadly, I see a lot of people doing...

you should just stop your argument on this topic is plain ignorance. I have never seen a healer get more than 6 medals in any warzone(i could be wrong but i play with one and if it has happened i missed it). I would focus on winning rather than farming medals. Id also like to add that im a tank and can easily get 10 medals in a match down from 12-13 with PFS you want to nerf tanks next?

No i dont think nurfing anything works, I think small changes are better than a wack a class, there things as marauder I have to deal with, but not being on fair standing with other classes when it comes to the effort i put in and get maby 5 medals when a healer can get everything i can and more, I not saying nurf any class am sayin is we need a better medal system.