Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Remove lvl 10s from warzone que

Labradoraki

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to someone ranting near the end of our losing huttball. "*** we have a level 10 in here. No wonder why we are losing" To which I informed them, "You see that 1 goal point we have? Yeah. That was me" And they shut up. People in the lower brackets are just that bad.

wrong it depends on the noob opponent, no level 10 no matter how good he will never deafeat a lvl 40 with full health not even a lvl 30

Strictly 1v1, perhaps you're right. However, 1v1ing in warzones is doing it wrong. You should be playing as a team and finding where you can be effective. I do very well in 10s/20s PvP, even against level 30s/40s opponents. I even get some 1v1 kills in those situations.

My only real issue on occassion with low levels in the que is that before L14 where you get sprint, it can be hard for them to actually make it to a fight for an objective in time during the war zone. Bioware does encourage people to get involved in PVP ASAP with they way they set up the tutorials and quest. I don't blame the players wanting to play as much as the current que system lacking solid level brackets. Edited by SDFX

lol. As a level 15 jug I was able to consistently beat level 30'ss, including winning multiple 1 v 1's with a level 42 jug. I also managed to score 3 out of our 4 hutball goals.

I was topping the damage charts and objectives with a level 20 merc.

I was topping healing AND damage charts with a level 25 sage, and still completed the majority of the objectives.

I'll take a smart low level who focuses on objectives - over your run of the mill level 40+ with blinkers, who simply focuses on doing damage.

Edited by Jebi

Meters don't mean anything.

I once duo defended a side turret by constantly respawning and taking the speeder and rushing foward and using my knockback to prevent it from being capped by 6 guys.

I had one medal and almost no points at all. But I prevented the enemy team from winning, which is not showed on the meters.

wrong it depends on the noob opponent, no level 10 no matter how good he will never deafeat a lvl 40 with full health not even a lvl 30

Meh i was taking out upper 40s on my 28. I do agree though that pvp should start at 14. covering the map quickly helps with winning WZs.

Wow. That damage is sort of meh. I'm horrible with my sentinel and got more. Hell, on my sniper I got 200k, so you can have a nice good cup of Good Day To You.

That is a lvl 10 sentinel btw, but if you dont know the difference between that and a lvl 30 sentinel then goodbye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.