How many medals do you get per WZ?

Gformutorila

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can some people get so many medals? As a pure dps getting healer medals is impossible for me. Only way to get defending is to guard a turret but that means not getting any dps medals.

So how as a sniper would it be possible to get 5+ medals on average? The most I ever got was 7. I even had some full WZ's where I din't get any. When it's a pug vs pre made I die before I can even use my abilities. Meaning when I leave the spawn zone I get insta gibbed. But that doesn't happen to often.

I usually get 8-11. This isn't abusing the water for the healing medals.

2k, 5k, 10k defense.

75k damage, 10 kills, 25 kills (sometimes), 2.5k hit, 1k defense, 3k defense (on alderaan), one-on-one kill, killing blow.

Granted I don't always get them, I will usually get most of them every match.

How can some people get so many medals? As a pure dps getting healer medals is impossible for me. Only way to get defending is to guard a turret but that means not getting any dps medals.

So how as a sniper would it be possible to get 5+ medals on average? The most I ever got was 7. I even had some full WZ's where I din't get any. When it's a pug vs pre made I die before I can even use my abilities. Meaning when I leave the spawn zone I get insta gibbed. But that doesn't happen to often.

Typically these medals counts are not achieved by non-hybrids.

I get 2k, 5k, 10k protection, KB, 2.5k hit, 5k hit, 10 kills, 25 kills, 2.5k heal, 5k heal, 1v1, 75k damage, 300k damage, 1k defender in most WZs as a rage juggernaut. Sometimes even get 75k healed lolol. Can also occasionally get 3k defender, 50k protection.

That's a standard of 14 with a max of 17.

Edited by Danyl

Typically these medals counts are not achieved by non-hybrids.

I get 2k, 5k, 10k protection, KB, 2.5k hit, 5k hit, 10 kills, 25 kills, 2.5k heal, 5k heal, 1v1, 75k damage, 300k damage, 1k defender in most WZs as a rage juggernaut. Sometimes even get 75k healed lolol. Can also occasionally get 3k defender, 50k protection.

That's a standard of 14 with a max of 17.

Lol dude... maybe post a screenshot instead of mentioning all medals that are obtainable. You don't really have much time in warzones to do all the major medals like 75k healing, 50k protection, 300k dmg. :rolleyes:

Lol dude... maybe post a screenshot instead of mentioning all medals that are obtainable. You don't really have much time in warzones to do all the major medals like 75k healing, 50k protection, 300k dmg. :rolleyes:
If it was standard why would I take screenshots of it?

As a rage jugg I get 300k damage in almost every game, as well as most of the other medals I listed as usual. 75k healing will sometimes pop up depending on how many medpacs I've used/ how many times I've chugged the water. 50k protection almost never happens. I regularly get the 14 medals I listed, with variance based on how hard a time I had getting 10k protection in a life or the 1v1 kill. (Sometimes it can be really hard to actually get a 1v1 fight in WZs.)

Also I should note that I've never actually gotten 17. I've personally maxed out at 16. I was merely giving a theoretical number for the benefit of the poor non-hybrid asking how people got these medal counts.

Edited by Danyl

I suck at PvP so...

2 for Shock Water.. if I will remember to use it.

1 for killing blow. (often but not always)

1 for 2.5 damage per hit. (often but not always)

1 for killing 10 enemies. (often but not always)

1 for defending the turrer... or 2 if I just stay there the whole fight.

1 for 1vs1 victory -(very rare, cause I suck :))

Rarely I have 75k damage one... and yesterday I first time got one for 25 kills.

I just can't bring myself to use keybind, and jump around enemies like a crazy bunny.:confused:

Edited by Gelious

My main is a lvl44 Sniper. On average I get 2 medals. One for 10 kills and one for the damage that kills someone. Even with an average of level 95 I have never seen a snipe hit for more then 1900. So the 2.5k medals is not possible for me. Most battles do not last long enough to reach 25 kills. We cannot heal or defend. So the amount of medals for snipers is rather low.

So how many do you get on average?

You obviously have no idea how to play your class.

I have a battlemaster gunslinger that I pvp extensively when leveling, and right now I'm actually rolling a sniper purely through pvp.

You should be averaging 6-8. (without the certain healing item). As for your snipe never hitting above 1900, maybe you should not play naked? With bolster you should easily hit for over. I have no idea what you are doing so horribly wrong.

I have no idea how you don't have at level 44 at least these:

killing blow

10 kills

25 kills

75k damage

1k defender

3k defender

sometimes solo kill

2.5k damage