Pro-Skadge or Anti-Skadge ?

Bazouk

Skadge tanks about as well as Mako. I don't hate him, but he's not really very good.

And to respond to other posts...I'm darkside 5 and have max affection with all my companions. The conversation options dont matter at all since you can just give them gifts to max them out.

I used Mako all the way to 50, making almost every dark side choice. We still had a happy ending and my affection with her is at 10k.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the majority of the Skadge haters are healer mercs, who would actually be better off playing some carebear rep class instead. You're a discrase to the BH community.

Skadge ftw!

I'm a shield tech, so why would I need Skadge, the criminal who wants to slaughter everything, when my BH was honored to be made a Mandalorian by Mandalore himself?

not a fan because he ruined my plans and got in the way of my job, which to a BH means death.

The fact that he does not listen to me is the main problem dark is fine but listen to the captain.

If there was a choice between killing off Gault, Torian, or Skadge, I'd kill off Skadge in a heartbeat.

"hey skadge, I need to you inspect the inside of this airlock"

*click*

LOL, I was just thinking that, like the scene with Jar Jar in robot chicken "If dis is escape, den where's da pod? Yousa forgot da pod.... yaaaah!"

But with our luck, he'd just come back.... like Jar Jar did.

Edited by bahdasz

As arsenal merc all the way to 50 was only Mako.

Im neutral since the start, taking the decisions I thought my BH would take, Mako got angry sometimes but in the end by the time I was 50 I had her maxed anyway (advantages of diplomacy).

I like skadge, he is the ****** in the crew, had no problems with him, find him awsome I actually have him Max afection and full centurion gear and looks cool.

Skadge rules.

Bleeeeed!

How am I supposed to be a bounty hunter if I have aLMako on my bakc 24/7 telling me that I have to be good.

I'd like to see Boba Fett with Mako...

Boba Fett had a wife, a daughter, a granddaughter, and donated charitably to orphanages.

And that was all after Return of the Jedi, because he survived the sarlacc.

Skadge ... ugh. Just ugh.

Gualt at least is capable of decent conversation and had the chutzpah to sell his own cloned corpse in an auction, just to see who'd show up to make sure he was really dead.

I just pretend there is no one lurking on my ship's upper deck behind the cockpit and hope that come expansion time and the rumors of new companions, will also come the ability to toss the trash out the back.

Skadge my joint favourite companion. You know where you are with skadge and he doesnt whine about stuff all the time. He really fits for a darkside BH.

Gault is clever sure with his fake his own death scam, but what when it counted (faking my death to claim the 10million credit bounty) he didn't have a word to say. Air lock time.

Mako, well she needs a good brutalising, she talk to muchs, expresses her opinions to much and generally annoys me. Rent her to anyone who will pay!

Would have been nice to have a larger pool of companions and a choice though

As a Light Side bounty hunter, I don't mind Skadge too much; he makes himself useful (though he grumbles about doing my crew skills chores a bit) and toes the line because he knows I could stomp him. I don't bring him out for combat (that's what Blizz and Mako are for), but that's more because I find the melee tank companions kind of lame in general more than because I don't like Skadge personally.

I'd say he's probably my least favorite of the BH companions, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm anti-Skadge. I'm ambivalent towards Skadge at worst.

As a Light Side bounty hunter, I don't mind Skadge too much; he makes himself useful (though he grumbles about doing my crew skills chores a bit) and toes the line because he knows I could stomp him. I don't bring him out for combat (that's what Blizz and Mako are for), but that's more because I find the melee tank companions kind of lame in general more than because I don't like Skadge personally.

I'd say he's probably my least favorite of the BH companions, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm anti-Skadge. I'm ambivalent towards Skadge at worst.

Have to agree with this, except I use Torian the most.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.