You guys all realise when Arenas come out

saminaobx

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Our 3v3 and 4v4 tournaments on weekends have always had a marauder/sentinel in the champion team.

Insane sustained DPS, great survivability and with all our amazing cooldowns aside, we have a 15% damage bloodlust that allows your team to pretty much drop someone instantly in the opener.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Our 3v3 and 4v4 tournaments on weekends have always had a marauder/sentinel in the champion team.

Insane sustained DPS, great survivability and with all our amazing cooldowns aside, we have a 15% damage bloodlust that allows your team to pretty much drop someone instantly in the opener.

This...

how is a 15% dmg/heal increase buff, group HoT heal with anni bleeds, high damage, and the only heal debuff in the game make us the bottom choice for a 4vs4 or even 8vs8?

We will be the lowest of the low picks for teams

What would we bring to the table?

No, we won't be.

Marauder/Sentinel is one of the strongest classes in the game when played properly (Which quite honestly isn't that hard to manage.)

Suck it up.

No, we won't be.

Marauder/Sentinel is one of the strongest classes in the game when played properly (Which quite honestly isn't that hard to manage.)

Suck it up.

dude you are playing with the worst gamers ever in the history of gaming. Sentinels/Marauders are the most complicated class in this game meaning 99.999999999999% of players will never be even a fraction of as good as the class will allow

dude you are playing with the worst gamers ever in the history of gaming. Sentinels/Marauders are the most complicated class in this game meaning 99.999999999999% of players will never be even a fraction of as good as the class will allow

What an excellent assessment, Sherlock, seeing as you have absolutely no idea about where I play, what quality of players I face and how I play myself.

*I* don't think the Sentinel class is hard to 'master.' I find it easy to play and I have no problems in solo and group pvp.

I can kill one person, sometimes 2 in a 3 v1 situation, in a 2v2 arena marauders got best defensive cds, a healing debuff, interrupt, got damage. self healing, a quick CC, a channeled CC, short stealth to escape.

I could see being paired with hybrid sorc and doing well.

But I dont want arena.

being the most complicated class in an MMO is like being the most complicated picture in the coloring book

being the "most complicated" doesnt mean that it actually is complicated in a general sense, just that its more complicated than the other classes

instead of "most complicated" lets use a different term ... how about "least easy" because they all really are easy

Devs already said they planned to add arenas to the game on beta boards, which hizoka should have seen.

It's insane how biased that kid is, but it all made sense when i read his post about how awesome pve is and how that's all he does.

Classic.

Like a guy above said, they'll be a long time coming if they make it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.