ALL THE GOOD NAMES ARe ALREADY TAKEN !

Descento

Nope, managed to get 2 good names just half an hour ago without problem, unless you're refering to all the han-solo, padme, boba fett etc variants as good, then you don't have to worry for long, they'll have to change their names pretty soon, then you can make one and then you have to change it and so on and so forth.

I only got in today and was lucky enough to be able to get all the names I wanted, however, my PC has died in the meantime so other than create them I've not really managed to do anything since.

:(:(

At least you got the names saved for your toons. Some of my guild could not get in on day one so those of us who did made toons with the names they wanted to use and will delete them later.

yea, unless you pick something super obvious and common, you should have no problem with names.

I got in yesterday and both of the names which were pretty common were both available. (not skywalkerx or anything like that, just cool names that should have been taken)

I like this site for naming my characters (yes, a baby name site :p):

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

Pick the style of name you want and the meaning you want to convey and it will come up with several matches. I often combine two names, or a name with a word to fine tune the meaning and make the names more unique.

E.g. The name of my sage is Caerglenys which means pure and righteous stronghold