Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

Lord Zouo 7/10

Zaxon Qel-Draxuz

&

Titaxia Qel-Draxuz

The first names are good enough, so are the last names but I'm not too keen on the "z" at the end - it's too much something you expect a gamer to do, and a lot of sith names are Latin sounding so -us at the end would have made more sense anyway.

The x-es and their placement give your first and second names a nice fluency.

7.5/10

I am Darth Girlpower.

A cute, headstrong, body type 1 young woman in ****** jugg armour who wants to earn her place in a male-dominated world.

My surname is Rabbitbane, but it makes more sense on my guys that are called Myxomatosis or something similar, so most of the time I don't show it. It's however, still pretty much evil to claim you like to butcher bunnies in your spare time. :D

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first names are good enough, so are the last names but I'm not too keen on the "z" at the end - it's too much something you expect a gamer to do, and a lot of sith names are Latin sounding so -us at the end would have made more sense anyway.

The x-es and their placement give your first and second names a nice fluency.

7.5/10

I am Darth Girlpower.

A cute, headstrong, body type 1 young woman in ****** jugg armour who wants to earn her place in a male-dominated world.

My surname is Rabbitbane, but it makes more sense on my guys that are called Myxomatosis or something similar, so most of the time I don't show it. It's however, still pretty much evil to claim you like to butcher bunnies in your spare time. :D

10/10 would bang.

Vexo is my name.

My juggernaut is called Balta, and marauder Uvey.

9/10 for Balta. Not sure why, just sits well with me c:

6/10 for Uvey. Just...doesn't sound right to me. sorry :c

Darth Amaine Amaya is my Sorc

Maiyuki Amaya is my lolsmash :cool:

I know mine probably won't get high rates because they don't sound right if they aren't pronounced right....that and they are japanese names LOL. Amaine Amaya sounds nice when you pronounce it right, but everyone takes it as a joke like "A-main" like "a main character" :c oh well

8/10 No idea why, it just looks nice :)

Vengeance Jugger: Casitus Imardia

Carnage Mara: Korikana Imardia

Vengeance Jugger (Different Server): Avarice Weaver

Casitus Imardia: Makes me think of an Inquisitor. 8/10 for my own prejudice lol.

Korikana Imardia: For some reason not a big fan of this one. Maybe because it sounds more fantasy than sci-fi? 6/10

Avarice Weaver: Perfect. 10/10. Captures a good Sithy emotion!

Mine's are:

Darth Loc'nar Kvelertak. Loc'nar from the movie Heavy Metal, Kvelertak means "Stranglehold".

Casitus Imardia: Makes me think of an Inquisitor. 8/10 for my own prejudice lol.

Korikana Imardia: For some reason not a big fan of this one. Maybe because it sounds more fantasy than sci-fi? 6/10

Avarice Weaver: Perfect. 10/10. Captures a good Sithy emotion!

Mine's are:

Darth Loc'nar Kvelertak. Loc'nar from the movie Heavy Metal, Kvelertak means "Stranglehold".

7/10 can't pronounce the second name.

And **** cannon I'm Zebszy.

• 3 weeks later...
8/10

Ravvok Skathlonn has a nice, ready to carve destruction flow to it. i dig it. :)

my marauder: Q'orra Kazeshini

8/10

I like how the name sounds like a fatal squall coming your way in the form of your marauder. :)

My Guardian is called Valenth Guiran (Gwee-ran, not Goo-ee-ran like some seem to think. Usually this is because the only other Gui-sound they've heard comes from pronouncing the "GUI" abbreviation :p).

My Marauder is called Lord Elendus, which I based on the dutch word "elende" meaning "misery". I used this kind of word-base because Vader means "father" in dutch and figured I could do something along those lines. :D

8/10

I like how the name sounds like a fatal squall coming your way in the form of your marauder. :)

My Guardian is called Valenth Guiran (Gwee-ran, not Goo-ee-ran like some seem to think. Usually this is because the only other Gui-sound they've heard comes from pronouncing the "GUI" abbreviation :p).

My Marauder is called Lord Elendus, which I based on the dutch word "elende" meaning "misery". I used this kind of word-base because Vader means "father" in dutch and figured I could do something along those lines. :D

8/10 for both, I like the idea of taking the meaning of a word from one language and making it a name.

My marauder is called Eonx, dunno where I got the name but it's awesome, lol. :cool:

8/10 for both, I like the idea of taking the meaning of a word from one language and making it a name.

My marauder is called Eonx, dunno where I got the name but it's awesome, lol. :cool:

sounds pretty sweet. Has a very powerful feel to it. 8.5/10

Marauder is Ravvok Skathlonn (wanted more opinions, sorry)

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

7.5/10 It's a bit of a mouthful to pronounce but after that, it bears a sort of ancient sith lord prescence to it, kinda similar to Exar Kun.

My sith is called "Lord Mevolent", ripped from Skullduggery Pleasant. ;)

7.5/10 It's a bit of a mouthful to pronounce but after that, it bears a sort of ancient sith lord prescence to it, kinda similar to Exar Kun.

My sith is called "Lord Mevolent", ripped from Skullduggery Pleasant. ;)

nice 8/10, looks like a stealthy Sith Lord.. kinda reminds me of Bane and the Rule Of Two..

my jugg: Lord Crudelis.

the Void legacy.

Crudelis means cruel in latin. :p

8.5/10 I immediately pictured an armored up Sith Lord standing over a burning city. Nice name.

My maras name is more sentimental to myself and my brother. We both have the same legacy name; Kyoto (in reference to our 4 years living in Japan). My name is Atriss and his name is Meetra. Since Kotor 2 was our first Star Wars exposure, we felt it fitting.

Edited by USCG_Davis

8.5/10 I immediately pictured an armored up Sith Lord standing over a burning city. Nice name.

My maras name is more sentimental to myself and my brother. We both have the same legacy name; Kyoto (in reference to our 4 years living in Japan). My name is Atriss and his name is Meetra. Since Kotor 2 was our first Star Wars exposure, we felt it fitting.

Both names 7.5 our of 10.

My Sith Warrior's name is Aventador. Named after the most powerful lamborghini ever made.

8/10 for Zalux because it sounds old and mighty but still fresh and 7/10 for Alux because it is to close to Alex for me.

Relly cool names you have.

My female Jugg's name is: Darth Aryjuna

Aryjuna, like that. Not many people use names with J in them :)

My marauders name is Travellor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.