COFFEEE ! ! ! Whats your gamer drink

Febibi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most greeks drink Frapee, i prefer a greek coffee or tea :> or just plain cold water ;)

Frappe (iced shaken Nes) has its moments, but I have an espresso machine handy so I can even make a freddo (iced cappuccino) at home :D But it's more of a hassle and I don't have a strong enough mixer to make the foam milk stand properly like they do in cafes.

I fit the British stereotype too... so much so that some people in my guild assumed I was British. Then I spoke in Vent and they heard my stereotypical American accent, lol. I blame it on too much BBC.

*ahem*

You can never have too much BBC. :)

adderol and red-bull for the 16 hour BM grinds lulz !!!!

God bless rubber stamp psychotherapists who diagnose everyone with ADHD. 5 mg for you, 10 for you, and here is 15 for you. Can I just bill your secondary, or main insurance policy?/!!

Oh thaaaaanks....

In this order:

coffee, coffee, water, black tea, green tea/ hard cider.

The water is just in there for when I get bored and drinky during the day, and the tea/cider is dependent on whether I'm in the mood for sugar or not. (:

I almost never drink soda, beer or liquor but sometimes in hot weather I like to drink frozen chocolate milk~

Weekdays - After work - Glass of Red Wine

Weekend mornings - Double espresso, or a couple Amaricano (Have a local coffee roaster who does some amazing blends)

Weekend Daytime - Whatever is handy, usually water

Weekend evenings - Wine, Beer, G&T, Scotch, Water, whatever's around LOL.

DON'T DRINK AND RAID!.. It costs a lot of creds m'kay...

I usually start off with a glass of Wild Turkey on the rocks followed by (depending on my mood) a seven and seven or i'll just continue to down turkey and the occassional beer until I'am no longer capable of well anything. Then i go for a long drive.....