COFFEEE ! ! ! Whats your gamer drink

Febibi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink some shiz callex mixxed up its the same caffeine content as Red Bull but its only 22p per can... About 6 of them a day on the weekend.

O, and not to mention cups of tea in the double figures daily..

Edited by Skooku

Mostly coffee, but that's also my momma drink, lol. I think it's a tad healthier than Mt. Dew... but I love me some Code Red when I feel like splurging. XP Chocolate or strawberry milk is always amazing but they don't do what I need. Same with hot cocoa. (I do put a scoop of Nesquik in my coffee instead of plain sugar though.) Edited by SimplyKupo

Coffee during the day or Vodka & Water after the kids go to bed. You can always tell my kids are sleeping when I am /emote~ing the fleet near the War Zone Terminal with my Partner in Crime Libelula.

**cheers**

Cuore

CurbsideProphet

Why do people attempt to get drunk and play an mmo, seriously that's like suicide.

This isn't WoW, nor is this TF2, but seriously being drunk and trying to play a game that requires micro management situational skills. You are kind of cannon fodder for the enemy team. What has the good old hardcore pvp gamers gone to? Just my fellow guildies and friends getting drunk and playing a multi hotkey skill game. yeah that's not gonna work too good. To each his own fool.

Why do people attempt to get drunk and play an mmo, seriously that's like suicide.

This isn't WoW, nor is this TF2, but seriously being drunk and trying to play a game that requires micro management situational skills. You are kind of cannon fodder for the enemy team. What has the good old hardcore pvp gamers gone to? Just my fellow guildies and friends getting drunk and playing a multi hotkey skill game. yeah that's not gonna work too good. To each his own fool.

It's leisure time, people do as they will. And sipping a drink whilst playing is hardly enough to get you drunk (unless you're very sensitive to alcohol) - which is what most people in the thread seem to be saying they're doing.

I drink very little and currently don't have any booze at home, but leisurely sipping a good scotch whilst playing can be quite nice. Though I generally don't drink beverages whilst playing, it would usually be water or coffee.

Edited by archifikoss

Tea... hot tea. :D

My tea habit was so infamous that in the last game I played the raid leader would often say stuff like, "5 minute bio break, Jilla you have time to make tea."

Classic :)

For me it's tea too, always tea. Being british I probably fit the stereotype nicely. I hate coffee. :\

I like to drink. I don't like to be drunk. I will have a couple of bottles/cans/whatevers because I enjoy the taste of the beverage but just because I've mentioned having a beer it doesn't necessarily mean I'm tanked up.

Tea mostly. I'll brew up a pot. I've been drinking some herbal detox stuff recently since I've been feeling a touch off kilter, and I drink a good deal of earl grey and green tea. And I also have this one green tea blend with pomegranate that smells and tastes like Crunch Berries.

Classic :)

For me it's tea too, always tea. Being british I probably fit the stereotype nicely. I hate coffee. :\

I fit the British stereotype too... so much so that some people in my guild assumed I was British. Then I spoke in Vent and they heard my stereotypical American accent, lol. I blame it on too much BBC.