2. got my three crafts to 400

3. made my first million selling stuff off the AH

4. Done every hardmode

5. done every flashpoint

6. found my three matrix shards for my relic cube

7. Valor rank 53 and climbing to Battlemaster

8. Killed all world bosses

9. done all my dailies on their respective planets

What's left for there to do? Last night I logged in, did my pvp dailies (wheee illum is fixed!) and then kind of stood there like.... well..... what now?

Yes their are armor pieces I still need, but other than battlemaster bags and a few other pieces whats next?

Are we going to get quests for rare items that take months/years to work for? Named monsters with rare drops and random spawns to go after? More bosses with good loot drops that will make you actually want to grab a few of your buddies and head to (insert planet name here) to kill? I love the fact that there is an obscure quest to get a purple crystal, can we have more? The game in my opinion is great, and I love playing it, I'm just starting to lose interest because there is not much left for me to do.

*edited for spelling*

Edited by Nadrojjj

Lets see, I've been playing since Dec 20th

1. Got to 50

4. Done every hardmode

5. done every flashpoint

What's left for there to do? Last night I logged in, did my pvp dailies (wheee illum is fixed!) and then kind of stood there like.... well..... what now?

Yes their are armor pieces I still need, but other than battlemaster bags and a few other pieces whats next?

Are we going to get quests for rare items that take months/years to work for? Named monsters with rare drops and random spawns to go after? More bosses with good loot drops that will make you actually want to grab a few of your buddies and head to (insert planet name here) to kill? I love the fact that there is an obscure quest to get a purple crystal, can we have more? The game in my opinion is great, and I love playing it, I'm just starting to lose interest because there is not much left for me to do.

*edited for spelling*

Keep doing the flashpoints, do raids, IT'S FREAKIN FUN MAN IT'S DESIGNED TO BE DONE A BILLION TIMES.

Ummm.........got outside and wait for the march update?

I walk to work and walk home every day, that's enough for me!

Honestly though, I am not in game 24/7, I'm just looking for something to throw my time at while I'm in game. Final Fantasy 11 we had weapons to quest after, WoW I think you guys had a number of things to go after, it just feels like something is missing to me. I know it's only been 6 weeks, I know there is a March patch, I just am looking for things to do now. In no way am I trying to brag about what I've done as I'm sure it pales in comparison to most, but I'm looking for more.

Honestly though, I am not in game 24/7, I'm just looking for something to throw my time at while I'm in game. Final Fantasy 11 we had weapons to quest after, WoW I think you guys had a number of things to go after, it just feels like something is missing to me. I know it's only been 6 weeks, I know there is a March patch, I just am looking for things to do now. In no way am I trying to brag about what I've done as I'm sure it pales in comparison to most, but I'm looking for more.

Seriusly, roll an alt...maybe...*gasp*...on the other side of the war or even on a different server. Totally new story to get involved in and completely different combat mechanic to learn...different companions too. Should be fun. I look forward to doing it myself.

If you can't figure out what to do next without hand holding....

I won't even bother typing the long list of things to do, you need to do some figuring on your own!

Awesome, you're super helpful and an asset to the community.

And I guess I should have included, besides re-rolling, what else is there to do?

I'll tell you in a couple months when I've done the same OP. ;)

Moderation makes games last longer. :eek: ...... shocking, I know.

Crazy enough, players in MMOs use to create their own content.

Ever tried dueling on a narrow bridge with a 500ft drop?

Ever grouped up to take out the opposing faction?

Ever had a straight up companion battle?

Those are just quick, off the top of my head ideas…… and you’d be surprised how fun and how long they last.

Edited by stem

Lets see, I've been playing since Dec 20th

1. Got to 50

4. Done every hardmode

5. done every flashpoint

*edited for spelling*

Congratulations

I did less than you, got bored and quit 2 weeks ago

You beat me

Edited by GothicSaint

Run dynamis until you have enough currency for a fully upgraded relic! oops wrong game...

Umm ride around on your speeder in the middle of Ilum collecting 30 crates a day... /sigh...

I miss FFXI...

How is this different from other games? I suppose there's 'less' things (at this point) to repeat over and over again at level cap than a game that's been around awhile, but it's really the same, right?

Now, if you haven't played an MMO before, then...this is pretty much what we do when we play. :)

We either enjoy the repetition (or, we don't play all that much, so the one or two nights a week we see the content doesn't make us go crazy in a few weeks), or we move on and enjoy someone else's "journey" they'd like to take us on.

Run dynamis until you have enough currency for a fully upgraded relic! oops wrong game...

Umm ride around on your speeder in the middle of Ilum collecting 30 crates a day... /sigh...

I miss FFXI...

Funny enough, one of my buddies unsubbed yesterday and headed back to FFXI. He was like, there is plenty to do over there while I stand here doing nothing all day. This game is easymode +100......sad that in a way he's right.

I'm holding out a bit longer as I still enjoy the game, just hoping we get a buttload more content.

Might I recommend collecting every datacron that you can access? not just the 3 colored ones.

You can attempt a HM flashpoint with only 2 people and companions to see how well you fair.

You can roll an alt on either the same faction or different and try the other story missions.

You can collect all the lore objects.

You can attempt to collect all the vehicals (even the LS/DS ones)

You can attempt to collect all the pets (even the LS/DS ones)

You can explore every area and open up all the map locations.

Collect the Magenta crystal. Try and find it without using a guide. Hint: Tatoone -> Hoth -> Ilum

There are many other things you can do if you just put your mind to it. Not everything in a game that is fun requires a dev to make it for you.

Edited by Elross

Might I recommend collecting every datacron that you can access? not just the 3 colored ones.

You can attempt a HM flashpoint with only 2 people and companions to see how well you fair.

You can roll an alt on either the same faction or different and try the other story missions.

You can collect all the lore objects.

You can attempt to collect all the vehicals (even the LS/DS ones)

You can attempt to collect all the pets (even the LS/DS ones)

You can explore every area and open up all the map locations.

Collect the Magenta crystal. Try and find it without using a guide. Hint: Tatoone -> Hoth -> Ilum

There are many other things you can do if you just put your mind to it. Not everything in a game that is fun requires a dev to make it for you.

Thank you, this is something that was actually helpful to me. Going to start going after all datacrons this evening, and might thing about grabbing a few speeders. I've already collected the magenta crystal!

Don't get me wrong guys, I love the game, and I know release content is release content, before our first expansion in FFXI we were standing around scratching out butts, then BOOM here is a ton of content. I'm hoping it's the same in this game. A speeder for every day of the week sounds good.

I love to explore, I love unique out of the way stuff that not may people get to see. I was hoping there would be a lot more of this since it's the star wars universe, full of mystery and mythology. Please give us more!

Imo all mmorpg's are the same. You level up with a decent to large variety in what you do and see -> You get to max level -> You repeat instances and pvp matches over and over again.

WoW was the same. All you did there once you hit max level, was farm the same heroic instances and pvp maps over and over. Then after that you instead farmed arena's and raids over and over.

Granted WoW has more instances and pvp maps to pick from, but that doesn't make the experience any different than what you get in swtor.

When I hit level 50 and finished most of the games goals, I headed back to Korriban to the starter aream and began killing as many mobs as I could around the area. My skills, gear and weapons let me kite 20-30 mobs at once then take them all down with massive AOE damage.

I don't find this to be grinding because its enjoyabe to watch the coreographed fights.:)

I would hoard all the Commendations for myself. I would also keep all the grey stuff (K'lor Slug Fang, Ration Pack, etc.) as well as all the gear and then sell them for lots of credits. I pretty soon made a quick buck.

You probably think I'm cruel right? Wrong!:D

Using the credits I accumulated I purchased some of the best weapons and gear from the vendors and traded them to low-level characters. I would purchase multiple pieces of Commendation armor, the best you can find on Korriban and trade them to others. If I found players struggling against mobs, I would pop in, throw some lightning or a heal, then leave. I would join up with groups, to give them a huge advantage over Heroics. I make sure that Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisiors leave Korriban with the best gear and the best training, as well as personal advice for PvE, PvP, and RP. I actually have a bit of a rep there, SI's and SW's constantly ask for advice or group requests through group chat! (Look me up, Korriban, Veela Server, Darth Umbrius)

Help the new players, because they are the future MMO players of tommorrow.:)

Edited by Rohanshot