Insane Spec

uktitan

Ok, My main is a lvl50 champ spec sorc, and I run a fair amount of Wz with a Jug in, Every Match he gets 300-400k dps, and 12-14 Medals, he uses Shien form But somehow he gets the 5k Heal Medal and does insane amounts of damage. How is this possible? I have a jug alt, hes rage spec, and ive asked this guy what his spec is but hes being very tight lipped lol..

So im here turning to you guys hoping that you might shed some light on it. When i eventually get my jug to 50 i plan to do mostly pvp So Im here trying to find out this guys spec in advance Any help you guys can provide would be Greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Tiberius (Darth Bandon server)

Edited by uktitan

Thanks for your response, All I know is, this guy posts damage numbers like that every Match

300-400k and 12-14 medals.

I would love to get that with my sorc lol, but unfortunately people on my server have gotta wise to Sorcerers and Purge dots, and focus on sorcs as soon as they see them. Ahh well, Such is life i suppose lol.

14 medals?

I usually get 11-12, including 2 for the 2.5k and 5k single heal from shock water...

Wonder where the other 2 are coming from.. Wonder if he spam heals himself in fire to get the 75k heal..

I usually do not get 300k damage so thats 1 medal.

I believe you/him are on Anchorhead correct? If so I think I've played with him recently and also noticed his stats. I play a jugg as well the only 'odd' thing I noticed from the screenshot is the protection and healing are higher than what I typically get.

The medal part, well I haven't got 14 (13 I think is highest) in huttball before but I am assuming these are the ones he got:

1. Medic - 2.5K Healing from a single heal

2. Guardian - 2K Protection in a single life - Guard

3. Shield - 5K Protection in a single life - Guard

4. Paladin - 10k Protection in a single life - Guard

5. Demolisher - 2.5K Damage from a single hit

6. Annihilator - 5K Damage from a single hit - Smash

7. Quick Draw - Get a killing blow on an enemy player

8. Combatant - Deal 75K Damage

9. Destroyer - Deal 300K Damage - Probably won't get this if you are playing Huttball only to win

10. Commando - Kill 10 Enemy players

11. Soldier - Kill 25 Enemy players

12. Assassin - Get a solo-kill

13. Defender - Earn 1K Defender points - fighting by your endzone

14. Warden - Earn 3K Defender points - harder.. not sure how long it takes to get this one

These are all well within grasp if the match goes long and you understand what you need to do to get them. Even with Rage spec.

Edited by traemyn

I believe you/him are on Anchorhead correct? If so I think I've played with him recently and also noticed his stats. I play a jugg as well the only 'odd' thing I noticed from the screenshot is the protection and healing are higher than what I typically get.

The medal part, well I haven't got 14 (13 I think is highest) in huttball before but I am assuming these are the ones he got:

1. Medic - 2.5K Healing from a single heal

2. Guardian - 2K Protection in a single life - Guard

3. Shield - 5K Protection in a single life - Guard

4. Paladin - 10k Protection in a single life - Guard

5. Demolisher - 2.5K Damage from a single hit

6. Annihilator - 5K Damage from a single hit - Smash

7. Quick Draw - Get a killing blow on an enemy player

8. Combatant - Deal 75K Damage

9. Destroyer - Deal 300K Damage - Probably won't get this if you are playing Huttball only to win

10. Commando - Kill 10 Enemy players

11. Soldier - Kill 25 Enemy players

12. Assassin - Get a solo-kill

13. Defender - Earn 1K Defender points - fighting by your endzone

14. Warden - Earn 3K Defender points - harder.. not sure how long it takes to get this one

These are all well within grasp if the match goes long and you understand what you need to do to get them. Even with Rage spec.

The fellow in the screenshots is getting the 5k heal / 75k healed medals. He's most likely not getting the 1k/3k defender, but all-together it's POSSIBLE to get 17 medals with 1k/3k defender and 50k prot. I'm working on getting this done right now, no luck yet

Ok, My main is a lvl50 champ spec sorc, and a run a fair amount of Wz with a Jug, in Every Match he gets 300-400k dps, and 12-14 Medals, he uses Shien form But somehow he gets the 5k Heal Medal and does insane amounts of damage. How is this possible? I have a jug alt, hes rage spec, and ive asked this guy what his spec is but hes being very tight lipped lol..

So im here turning to you guys hoping that you might shed some light on it. When i eventually get my jug to 50 i plan to do mostly pvp So Im here trying to find out this guys spec in advance Any help you guys can provide would be Greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

And you couldn't just ask him or whisper if you are running with him?

Or is it just a subtle attempt to get us a nerf of some sort?

Would like to see 10 of those screenshots , no offense but anyone can have a good warzone. I managed to do between 250 300 often to 400 k dmg aswell in multi warzones but not all the time. The way you bring it he has this every game. If so im guessing bio chem and pocket healer vs terrible teams. And besides he is running hybrid spec so his highest crit smashes are gimped by not having force crush. Obliterate is on a 15 sec cd and has somewhat low dmg. I dont see the veng skills topping it. Perhaps with 5 stacks pool hatred and full adrenals and stimpacks and relics Edited by Demanoth

And you couldn't just ask him or whisper if you are running with him?

Or is it just a subtle attempt to get us a nerf of some sort?

If you had bothered to actually read my post you would have seen that i Stated that i had

asked him "ive asked this guy what his spec is but hes being very tight lipped"

NO Where did I ask for a nerf of Any kind to anyone..I was asking for help...

Maybe Next time you might actually READ what people write, before you Troll.

If you had bothered to actually read my post you would have seen that i Stated that i had

asked him "ive asked this guy what his spec is but hes being very tight lipped"

NO Where did I ask for a nerf of Any kind to anyone..I was asking for help...

Maybe Next time you might actually READ what people write, before you Troll.

I do not troll - trolling is for the weak.

I just blatantly didn't read the whole post just glimpsed at it since there is so much fail on this forums I assumed then replied.

My bad, I stand corrected

I do not troll - trolling is for the weak.

I just blatantly didn't read the whole post just glimpsed at it since there is so much fail on this forums I assumed then replied.

My bad, I stand corrected

I accept your apology and likewise offer apology for calling you a troll.

His name is Maliken and he's by far the best Jug I've seen. He's always in wzs and dominating. He's very helpfull when you talk to him in game. He shares all kinds of info of his play style including his spec. You just have to ask because he seems pretty modest about it. He's helped me a ton (I"m old and slow). He's 34 veng 7 imm 0 rage. He said 7 immortal b/c his slow then cost 0 rage to use.

Ok, My main is a lvl50 champ spec sorc, and I run a fair amount of Wz with a Jug in, Every Match he gets 300-400k dps, and 12-14 Medals, he uses Shien form But somehow he gets the 5k Heal Medal and does insane amounts of damage. How is this possible? I have a jug alt, hes rage spec, and ive asked this guy what his spec is but hes being very tight lipped lol..

Many Thanks

That's just him knowing his class bro... my friend did 470k as a marauder, i've seen reports of every class pulling that much and more... dont be so surprised, me as a 35 juggernaut vengeance spec pulled 320k, i've done that much as a powertech at 25 and almost pulled 300k as a sniper at lvl 20, remember this is w/o 50 abilities, and 50 gear, only bolster buff

Guess ill give vengeance a shot anyone has a build for it?

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/sith_warrior/juggernaut/#::e3f2e7fdfe5f4ef5e2f20ef7:

the last 10 points u can really throw anywhere depending on what you notice is a problem area... the main thing about this spec is all about priority:

sundering assault

ravage

shatter

impale

smash

force scream

vicious slash

assault

(notice how force choke and force push aren't in that list?)

and make sure you dont go below 5 rage, you always want to keep at least 5 rage so u can always be able to use shatter when it's ready... very strong move

I never pay attention.. but does Endure Pain count towards healing? Or is it just the Vidicator Set Bonus (Intercede heals) that he is getting that from?

This doesn't count as healing, however buffed and with Endure Pain I exceed 25k Health easily. This means that when specced, my unleash can heal over 2.5k (as it heals 10% health).

I do of course have Frozen Shock Water myself, but I feel like I'm only getting 1 cheap medal as opposed to two, as the 2.5k is a piece of cake to get with only skill use.

My guess is he's very good at switching targets and keeping his dots rolling on everything. I haven't played vengeance in a while, but it seemed to be doing consistently 200k no problem, and that was before I started carrying consumables and switched to biochem - so I can see it getting 300k-400k a game. Might be rough to break 500k though. The 5k medal is from shockfrozen water, there is no other way to get the 5k medal as a Juggernaut I do not believe (unless medpacks that count towards medals can crit and are used outside trauma debuff situations).

Endure Pain does not count as a heal, but may increase the effectiveness of a warzone medpack (not 100% sure, but it seems like it heals for more with endure pain up). That will heal you for 6k easily, but those don't count towards medals. Usually as Rage spec I'm only able to get my 2.5k heal using the 10% heal from my talented cc breaker. He evidently does not have that talent or else I would speculate possibly that BH buff + Endure Pain + Reusable Medpack + cc breaker may be able to break 5k, not sure how it would add that health up. Also if the reusable stims are usable in combat, I suppose you could pop the endurance one and then use all the max HP increases and then hit the CC breaker. Though, I haven't tested this and I'm not even sure if CC breaker talent is 10% of current health as a heal or 10% of base health.