Any one else liking the annihilation fix/buff?

urcoconuts

well contrary to everyone else I am actually having an increase in damage in warzones. Just thought I should post this since everyone else seems to be against this.

I like critting alot harder now on my bleeds before they were measly 800-900 bleeds but now its a good 1200-1400 bleeds. Alot better on putting pressure on opponents.

I think people just have ****** crit/surge rating for marauder.

Deadly Saber critticking for 2k, nuff said. Berserk... ticks 3 times... of course with everything on, but 1400 without any buff.

Oh and I tested it earlier and the damage is additive including opponents defense against it.

So the basetick for me with juyo on 5 stacks is crit: 650*(1+0,86(surge)+0,3(bleedout)+0,083(expertise)-0,086(mitigation+expertise)) yields in calculus 1402,X and the hit seen was 1393 and I am rounding a bit here and there so no multiplicative madness stacking please.

When I went with really everything, then I would hit for 1,9XX and that as passive damage is pretty madness don't you think? I mean I eat away 6k in berserk phase alone via deadly saber or 1k dps.

It will be so funny once I finish my gear to make it crit for aroun 2.4k haha

Edited by Pappus

Deadly Saber critticking for 2k, nuff said. Berserk... ticks 3 times... of course with everything on, but 1400 without any buff.

Oh and I tested it earlier and the damage is additive including opponents defense against it.

So the basetick for me with juyo on 5 stacks is crit: 650*(1+0,86(surge)+0,3(bleedout)+0,083(expertise)-0,086(mitigation+expertise)) yields in calculus 1402,X and the hit seen was 1393 and I am rounding a bit here and there so no multiplicative madness stacking please.

When I went with really everything, then I would hit for 1,9XX and that as passive damage is pretty madness don't you think? I mean I eat away 6k in berserk phase alone via deadly saber or 1k dps.

It will be so funny once I finish my gear to make it crit for aroun 2.4k haha

yeah i want stats and gear too.

are you just stacking tons of power for just your bleeds?

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5995/screenshot2012020806582.jpg

here you go that was the first volunteer I could find he has 0 expertise though, but still 4% reduction through skills. Even if you add expertise the numbers aren't that much away of what I stated and juyo form adds even more then 10% dmg to deadly saber.

Just checked again my deadly saber will go from 538 to 650 meaning 20% increase at least stated by tooltip (don't tell the devs! ;) )

My trinkets and all are on cd because I wanted to make you a 2k+ screenshot but when I go with everything on his HP wouldn't survive much beside my autoattacks, but the noncrit was 99X so go ahead and add the multiplier (2,243) and you would have seen 2231.

Got a screenshot of that basehit though.

So only drawback for him is 0 expertise otherwise gear would make no difference to those hits.

Edited by Pappus

I'm pretty sure we got nerfed a little bit, prior to the patch my dots were ticking up to 2k now my max is around 1.7k even though my overall damage got increased due to the rakata weapons fix. Anyway these are my dots damage fully buffed w/o adrenals and trinkets I'll try to get one fully buffed later.

http://i.imgur.com/snuHL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OaIBS.jpg

edit fully buffed

http://i.imgur.com/em26L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vYdli.jpg

fully buffed with bloodthirst

http://i.imgur.com/ssHRm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4a172.jpg

wrong thread but whatever

Edited by Nodoc
wrong thread but whatever

im not sure about al of the calculation but i can only feel how the class is playing atm:

atm im R56, due to being unlucky with the champions bags i still only have 400 exp

but it feels my damage output increased. , maybe because i still have pve items with crit on or not i dont know the exact maths to calculate it so im not even gonna try this..

i play on feeling and during 8 years MMO so far it didnt let me down.

yet a combat log or just even a practise area in the game would be nice to see comaprison

PVP is just to fast to figure something out, i have no time to watching nrs i just look at the end result

WZ where i average hitted 200k where i now hit 289k is a significant difference.

Heavy armors finally start running instead of tanking me :p

As a marauder whose pulled 662k dmg single target with annihilation pre patch in a warzone before, I do definitly have to say theres been a damage reduction in bleed damage since patch. That being said, annihilation's damage is still in a good spot and its still vastly superior to carnage or rage in pvp and pve. Same gear setup as before the patch.

I think alot of the variables is just gear differences honestly. Though those with biochem will be noticing a bigger dps lose due to the biochem stim nerf going through but them not updating the tooltip :)

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/khorthoz/662kdamage.jpg

Edited by Khorthoz

My damage looks like its only slightly gone up today. I havent respecced i thought about it though wether it would fix it.

But I feel like the change is only due to getting rakata stick fixed. I seemed to have carved through some sorcs and bounty hunters quicker today.

No real solid evidence as either for or againts but. I dont really watch my numbers.

As a marauder whose pulled 662k dmg single target with annihilation pre patch in a warzone before, I do definitly have to say theres been a damage reduction in bleed damage since patch. That being said, annihilation's damage is still in a good spot and its still vastly superior to carnage or rage in pvp and pve. Same gear setup as before the patch.

I think alot of the variables is just gear differences honestly. Though those with biochem will be noticing a bigger dps lose due to the biochem stim nerf going through but them not updating the tooltip :)

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/khorthoz/662kdamage.jpg

You've posted this picture in 3 or 4 threads. It isn't impressive, especially considering you have a healer who, according to your chat log, got "450k on your @ss."

Overall damage done doesn't matter.

I don't understand what the issue is guys...

I've been doing 300-450k (all BM gear), I see an increase in DPS, no doubt, however what I di see is that my healing went up a ton! 30-40%

I'm very happy with the patch.

You are the second person who I have seen say this. Your healing has NOT changed whatsoever. The bleed healing is based off a % of the recipients HP, it's not a static number. Your healing goes up when you use berserk more, gain more critical hits, and when your teammates have more base hp. Nothing has changed about annihilation healing. Barely anything has changed whatsoever, and I am power stacked.

You are the second person who I have seen say this. Your healing has NOT changed whatsoever. The bleed healing is based off a % of the recipients HP, it's not a static number. Your healing goes up when you use berserk more, gain more critical hits, and when your teammates have more base hp. Nothing has changed about annihilation healing. Barely anything has changed whatsoever, and I am power stacked.

It's funny because people that have no idea how the class works think they're good because they have gear.

its different if people know how to play a class, other things come into play such as: gear priority and ability to implement their abilities to the fullest.

he was complaining about damage and 100k is pathetic compared to what a half decent marauder can do.

Yeah, if someone doesn't understand how to play the class math changes.

The law of thermodynamics doesn't apply either. If you know how to play your computer will turn into a perpetual motion machine.

I didn't notice much of a difference. I have some champion gear, no BM gear, I'm valor 53 still grinding and its slow. I like the bag change however, it hasn't been easy thats for sure and I'm only barely tipping 15khp buffed WEAK. Dialed 3 bags yesterday after the patch and I got a 3rd champion Relic.

So far out of 40 bags I've gotten:

Headgear

Mainhand

Boots

3 relics

2 belts

and a cardboard box

It's sad I know. :(

Edited by Darkraid

not saying it was a nerf or a buff but rather maybe its not working like many other things at first implementation. i DEFINITELY noticed a difference in my bleeds and just applying them. they seemed to tick MUCH slower and not as many even though i got to 3 AND it didnt take 3 hits to do it. took me extra and dont say well my acc or something cause im hit capped. in the end i did the same amount of damage as before when the numbers showed but it did FEEL far far less and not as fluid as before.