I'm a sage and I'm so OP

MrSteebin

LMFAO!!!! OMG are you smoking crack?

Sorcs are a light armor class.

Bubbles take about 2.5K damage period, and can only be used once every 16-20 seconds depending on your spec.

People such as the OP and the gent I quoted should simply not be allowed to speak lol.

I really love seeing people post BS like this because then instead of getting a QQ nerf the dev's look at it and give you the same eye roll that you should be getting.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I seriously hope you're 'joining in'. Otherwise /facepalm.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not kidding one bit.

Having played every class I see the Sorc as far from OP. They do have abilities that need to be tuned. Not just down, but some that need to be increased, but OP running around in heavy armor and immortal? Please. Any Merc/trooper, agent/smuggler, shadow/sin can easily drop them.

The classes that need work done in a bad way are:

Sith Warriors and Jedi. They both need to be streamlined and made much more player friendly. They require far more work than any other class in the game to pull off close to the same damage.

Merc/troopers . Tracer missile/grav round spam needs to be toned down. Its a fine ability to have, but does way more damage than any other 1.5 cast time ability.

And yes when people like the OP post BS it simply makes the OP look like an idiot, and in no way gets any Dev out there to go "hey this guy said OMG Cry me a river I have to fix that." They see a moron posting BS and in the end any real issues get ignored because of all the lies and QQ posted by the OP and other idiots.

Let Sages jump at people, use heavy armor, dual wield and fill all talent trees. Give sages Assault Cannons while you're at it.

I fully support this. I've said it before and Ill say it again, when sorcs sages drop below 10% health they should auto one shot everyone on the opposing team regardless of distance.

I am not kidding one bit.

Having played every class I see the Sorc as far from OP. They do have abilities that need to be tuned. Not just down, but some that need to be increased, but OP running around in heavy armor and immortal? Please. Any Merc/trooper, agent/smuggler, shadow/sin can easily drop them.

The classes that need work done in a bad way are:

Sith Warriors and Jedi. They both need to be streamlined and made much more player friendly. They require far more work than any other class in the game to pull off close to the same damage.

Merc/troopers . Tracer missile/grav round spam needs to be toned down. Its a fine ability to have, but does way more damage than any other 1.5 cast time ability.

And yes when people like the OP post BS it simply makes the OP look like an idiot, and in no way gets any Dev out there to go "hey this guy said OMG Cry me a river I have to fix that." They see a moron posting BS and in the end any real issues get ignored because of all the lies and QQ posted by the OP and other idiots.

The sad clownfraud is strong with this one

this thread is fish in a barrel. How are so many people taking this seriously..

Hey come on, we don't get all those Sorc utility abilities like Sarcasm Detection (Passive) and Subtle Trolling (60 second Cast, but can't interrupt)

At least I do have a CC-breaker, Alt F4...

I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

me too me too *high five*

I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

Sage can't stealth...

Shadows can stealth... Sage Can't.

Do you play a Shadow or a Sage? I'm guessing Shadow.

nice try,you just spewed alotta lies and untruths.

since its impossible to have the traits you speak of all at once.

kinda tanky with 4 stuns and stealth?nice one,good try.

you cannot build a sage like you say.**** liar.

I bet you I can make you feel completely worthless by using 6s interrupts and CC.

In fact, I guarantee I can effectively remove you from a fight even if someone is healing the hell out of you and I cant kill you.

My favorite part about being a sorcerer is just looking at people and them dying. I don't even have to press any button the death stare talent just requires looking at you.

I had this happen to me a few weeks ago. I was riding my speeder through fleet after raid when this level 20 sorc looks at me. I die and roll to a stop at his feet. I now walk backwards with a mirror through fleet.

Or maybe it was the EV random death bug. I prefer to think it was the sorc.

Edited by Dosvidaniya

The best part about this thread is how many of you don't get it.

We get it perfectly, he is QQing about QQers. Its a troll hread and not entirely amusing except for the trolls who are self owning.

Edited by BoDiE

ahaha nice one. first i thought its actually a pretty bad troll attempt as its waaayyyyy too obvious. but after reading through some of the replies im amazed how many ppl still didnt get it. :D

then i got sad that there is so many stupid ppl in the world :(