I'm a sage and I'm so OP

MrSteebin

So is it or is it not a joke? 'cause if sorcs can't kill by looking at ya then I should stop working on my merc's new tracer sorc missile launcher to spam killy eyed sorcs at my foes.

was gonna roll a commando and make a grav sage blaster but if this isn't true what's the point....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

Edit (lol I just read all of it - you play a sage huh? And u have stealth and four stuns lol what game are u playing it's not SWTOR ... Lies lies lies )

Thats just a lie

I stopped at 3 v 1 all the time

I am a rank 72 valor sage balance hybrid build

Sage / sorc burst is worse in game as well

I've seen my share of fighting as you can see

Sage are extremely squishy and if focused with no support class I call BS on your claim if your even geared

Period end of story

Glass cannon is glass cannon

2v1 if all three equally geared skilled is also Complete BS

Edited by Part_Time_Hero

ahaha nice one. first i thought its actually a pretty bad troll attempt as its waaayyyyy too obvious. but after reading through some of the replies im amazed how many ppl still didnt get it. :D

then i got sad that there is so many stupid ppl in the world :(

I suggest that maybe you should explain more clearly or detailed,.:D

Edit (lol I just read all of it - you play a sage huh? And u have stealth and four stuns lol what game are u playing it's not SWTOR ... Lies lies lies )

Thats just a lie

I stopped at 3 v 1 all the time

I am a rank 72 valor sage balance hybrid build

Sage / sorc burst is worse in game as well

I've seen my share of fighting as you can see

Sage are extremely squishy and if focused with no support class I call BS on your claim if your even geared

Period end of story

Glass cannon is glass cannon

2v1 if all three equally geared skilled is also Complete BS

hahahaha, stop it, seriously. i cant stop laughing irl, ur killing me, help plx :(

seriously OP do something so ppl get the joke. maybe draw a picture or something i dno.

Edited by Laoi

I am normally so against this type of thing, but dam I am laughing hard at this thread!

Good lunch time pick me up! Thank you OP

EDIT: just realised I better point out I am aware the OP isn't serious, thought I better put that in there so I don't look like the others here who haven't go it yet.

Edited by Osinin

Dont forget about their permanently full resolve bar, and the redundancy of having a cc breaker that is spammable, no cooldown!

but yea my favorite thing about sage is their ability to dual spec. sarcasm + trolling spec ftw!!!

Edited by Gnarl

I saw a sage kill a man once with a rock he pulled up outta the ground! I was all like, OMG ***

should see shadow then they pull TWO rocks out of the ground and kill 4 ppl at once with it. man they are so ******.

should see shadow then they pull TWO rocks out of the ground and kill 4 ppl at once with it. man they are so ******.

Killing two sith with one stone is just smart tactics.

But it sounds like that shadow needs to learn his class. They can kick up two rocks with each foot as well and simultaneously drop an entire ops group.

Edited by Nilyari