Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your are not something special or skilled you just doing your 3 buttons job...the others who are against you are noobs who didnt wipe you out and hitting...the tanks...so dont be happy wipe pugs...when i was playing warhammer with my warband of 15 people we could wipe out 100 pugs

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

holy crap you suck lol

Yeah he is only a top ranked troll.

I gave this video the benefit of the doubt and watched it all the way through.

Throughout the 12mins of footage he was never pressured aside from 2 times where his group was being killed. You were attacked here and there but, most of those republic players were much lesser geared thus making the random damage some of them threw at you not even matter much. The rest of the time the republic players went after the dps in your group instead of you. This doesn't show skill but a lack thereof from the republic side. Your team of 5 people had 3 people with at least some battlemaster gear whereas republic were in mainly centurion/champion/quest gear.

The best part about any and all of your videos since I've watched one of yours before when you claimed in some other thread how you thwarted an entire guild is how you always are in queue and bail when you're going to die. People should go watch that video as well since you bragged about killing about 10 people at the temple in Voss where none of them were above lvl25 while you were in your low 40s and not a single 1 went after you while you picked them off and then bragged.

We finally get to see you 1vs1 people at the very end of this video but what do you know, there's only 1 50 that you killed twice and from the looks of it you outgeared him. The rest of the people you killed were 43-48 with 1 or 2 49s. I sure hope you could kill people in quest gear with your battlemaster gear!

You can sit in denial and gloat about this or that but, when you place all the facts of your videos out on the table anyone can see that you're average at best.

Territo you're amazing, not because of your gameplay but for trolling in such a fashion. People flame you yet all your threads somehow always get +10 pages and, in spite of this being your third or fourth thread doing the same, people always bite.

I think most of you know who I am at this point, if you don't I would recommend checking out my youtube channel or previous posts. A quick brief, my name is Territo, I'm a former WoW Gladiator, one of the first Battlemasters from my server, and one of the top ranked Mercenaries. I host server events on Veela, and this one was a great success so I thought I would expand my viewing audience because anyone who PvPs who isn't a Troll would appreciate this.

Now that I've earned your respect:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdVMkh0fGA

Who are you again? Kid you can't be serious.. Not only do you claim to be the most well known pvper in SWTOR but you also spout off being a WOW Gladiator like that's a huge pvp accomplishment.. Are you serious, rofl? What a joke.

PS: I know your post is a horrible attempt at trolling but that still doesn't change the fact that I can make fun of you for being terrible at trolling and terrible at this game.

Edited by Chaos_Distortion

Seconded. I've played with and against him in wz, and although he is pretty good, his play is no match for his forum and imperial fleet chat trolling ability.

He's not good, there is no skill required to play MMOs. There are just some terrible MMO players that make it seem like skill is required. Territo is in fact, quite horrible from what I have seen in his pvp videos.. This is a horrible attempt at a troll thread anyways, he's quite obvious and a bad troll. But since the majority of the MMO player base consists of *******, then they still bite to terrible trolls like Territo.

Edited by Chaos_Distortion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.