1.1.2 Tomorrow - Hopefully this "buff" ends up actually being a buff

Tumri

So it looks like they're not changing anything before they implement the Annihilation "buff". We'll be getting a significant nerf if the 30% crit damage is just added on top of surge. We'll be getting the buff they promised if the 30% crit damage talent multiplies your crit damage separately from surge.

Still hoping they fix and buff Carnage in 1.1.3

I hope it ends up being a nerf, purely because sentinels/marauders need nerfing, all the dps, utility and tank like survivability in one class = op.

Ahh i get it cause they need a buff and you're saying you hope its a nerf, very clever joke. Or am I missing something...?

I hope it ends up being a nerf, purely because sentinels/marauders need nerfing, all the dps, utility and tank like survivability in one class = op.

Sucsessful troll, now get back under your bridge or ill let the goats out of theyr cage!

Edited by Munx

That's not even funny to troll about considering that pure Sorc/Assassin teams are becoming normal to see. The damage, healing, control and guard is absolutely ridiculous.

Dat trollin..

On the bright side if they nerf us at all the QQ will reach maximum capacity and they might end up caving in and giving us a pull in 1.2.

....that or Marauders become extinct.

Edited by Tumri

I hope they don't destroy marauder PvE like they did operative. I was looking forward to a concealment/lethality op dps too and sure enough ppl whined about it and they are now completely not viable for operation dps apparently, but that's for another forum we're here to talk Sith warrior.

I'd really like to see carnage fixed and buffed b/c it's extremely fun to play and rocks pvp, but it just isn't the same as anni or rage in PvE.

I'm still all for BW finally getting over their love of SIs and BHs and balancing them out though :p. Just if they'd look at tracer missile/ grav vortex and the SI/JC absorbs.

I'd rather have a knockdown than a pull. Getting to people isn't an issue at all. Just let me dropkick someone in the face and put them on the ground for 3 sec.

Meh. A stun/knockdown would be nice but in competitive play a pull is incredibly good to have. Considering PTs have more utility than us while having similar damage I don't think it's too much to ask for.

Meh. A stun/knockdown would be nice but in competitive play a pull is incredibly good to have. Considering PTs have more utility than us while having similar damage I don't think it's too much to ask for.

I would love a knockdown.

Edited by atreyuz

Anyone that undermines the value of knock backs first and pulls second in a game centered around team based play is special ed.

hmm undermines knockbacks means i r special ed hmm... YES i get it finally... in order to be a great melee i must move my target further away from me... its all comming together now i tell ya

He's talking about team based strategy. Knockbacks are very useful for that. Personally as a Melee I would prefer a pull since it would have a use as a second gap closer outside of team based utility.

seeing as your teammates will have knockbacks we dont need them leave that to them aka teamwork