Marauder concern

FeralAgression

Got bored last night and was browsing the Torhead talent calculators and was wondering why only 2 AC's out of the 8 dont have a talent that increases the main stat by 9%. Only assassins and marauders dont have a talent like that, so if end game main stat on items all being relatively equal wont we be behind by 9% compared to the other dps classes? I think thats a pretty considerable difference.

Got bored last night and was browsing the Torhead talent calculators and was wondering why only 2 AC's out of the 8 dont have a talent that increases the main stat by 9%. Only assassins and marauders dont have a talent like that, so if end game main stat on items all being relatively equal wont we be behind by 9% compared to the other dps classes? I think thats a pretty considerable difference.

Assassins get increased Endurance, which is their important stat for tanking.

Diminishing returns on roots\snares anyone? Or make this sht fill the resolve bar at least (if you don't want to overhaul retarded resolve system completely).

That would break one of Carnage's only good points; the ranged root is really nice.

Not my baby D:

Honestly I'd much rather we get some sort of CC immunity after Charge.

Won't solve the problem of being permaslowed, and how much damage will you do during those 5 (for example) seconds of CC-immunity to huttball carrier before he can happily kockback you to the horizon? Though i guess it is more the question of map design.

But yeah, immunity after chrage would be a good start.

Won't solve the problem of being permaslowed, and how much damage will you do during those 5 (for example) seconds of CC-immunity to huttball carrier before he can happily kockback you to the horizon? Though i guess it is more the question of map design.

But yeah, immunity after chrage would be a good start.

Huttball is clearly designed around the tactical use of platforms, which is stupid since we cant get any advantages from it (and we are the only class without a KB/grip). Btw, what if cloak of pain gives some CC immunity, any attackers should pay attention for it and stop attacking us for 6 secs to avoid the duration refresh, as if someone care about it the way it is now.