Gladiators from wow

Feenster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

multi glad here as well, bringing about 40-50 high ranked or glad players from guilds like winter is coming, scotch and waffles, and others from blackrock/tichondrius/black dragonflight servers. wanted to originally all roll same server, but most went to us west pvp (nadd's sarcophagus). ill check you guys out.

Point proven from above post

My RL friends who know little about PvP had their guild randomly assigned to fatman, so thats where Ill be. I definitely wanted to play on a skilled PvP server. It looks like the MMO gods are smiling on me.

Got gladiator in WoW several times on shadowburn (competing against neilyo+happyminti+etc) , arena master, ranked #1 on retaliation and looking for other skilled players for warzone roll teams. Will be playing healing operative.

Not sure what my name will be yet but ill let you know

LOL guys WOW pvp=Fail SWTOR PVP=World pvp Wish you bet of luck tho:D

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Experiences in any pvp environment whether it be fps or mmorpg can always benefit from open communication and coordination. Best of luck to yourself as well!

There won't be one server with the highest concentration it will be spread out. Supposedly the WoW guild with the "most" Gladiators is rolling on The Crucible Pits (Dara Mactire).

Dara Mactire is .05% great players, .99.05% meh and 127% swifty's ego. You have Audio's and Filo's crew, a few others, and hundreds of people with a 2400 achievement in 3s.

Edited by Theoriginalaks

Having played on several private servers I've seen lots of people claim Glad titles. Usually these people are the kind that cant prove it or can only link an armory page. Your glad title means nothing here. This isnt WoW and despite what "success" you have had in WoW it wont translate over to SWTOR as you expect. You dont deserve any respect. You earn that.

Having played on several private servers I've seen lots of people claim Glad titles. Usually these people are the kind that cant prove it or can only link an armory page. Your glad title means nothing here. This isnt WoW and despite what "success" you have had in WoW it wont translate over to SWTOR as you expect. You dont deserve any respect. You earn that.

No need to be hostile, BE HAPPY you miserable old woman.

Having played on several private servers I've seen lots of people claim Glad titles. Usually these people are the kind that cant prove it or can only link an armory page. Your glad title means nothing here. This isn't WoW and despite what "success" you have had in WoW it wont translate over to SWTOR as you expect. You dont deserve any respect. You earn that.

I agree with you 100% everyone is starting over fresh with a clean slate, my only intention in the post was to pull in experienced pvpers who already have a pvp background to play against us as the opposing faction so we could better ourselves.

However it never hurts to state past experiences to pull in a larger player pool. Who may have also had similar experiences. Who would obviously share a common interest of pvp with myself.

Still have to be in the top 0.5% of all the rest of the OP druids! :cool:

/Resto Druid Glad s3 ;)

True enough xD too many druid teams in those days. I haven't hit Glad in s3 though got bored at 2k in team with rogue (was playing sp). Had most fun in s1 in team with aff lock. :sul_grin:

True enough xD too many druid teams in those days. I haven't hit Glad in s3 though got bored at 2k in team with rogue (was playing sp). Had most fun in s1 in team with aff lock. :sul_grin:

You haven't lived until you've won a thirty min long Hunter/Rdruid mirror. So many scorpions, so much abolish poison.

Funny, the thing is, what you were outside this game means nothing, you could be rank one in World of Warcraft, but that means nothing in this game.

What you guys are saying is if i am the best NBA 2k12 player in the world, im gonna be one of the best NFL madden players. Sorry it does not work that way. You have to work to get a name or your self in this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.