Why me, a semi-professional gamer, is cancelling my sub.

Regentlord

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are a Korean who's gamer tag is HuK and makes his living off of playing starcraft and doesn't play any other games?

You aren't a pro, semi pro, or even amateur. Since you want to claim to be so great... go ahead and tell us your gamer tag (the best always get their name reserved by the gaming companies so they use the same one in every game) and who sponsors you.

HuK is dual citizenship American/Canadian, not even Korean by descent. He just trained in Korea at the OGS house while he was liquid, and then moved to EG, who, last time I checked, were also going to have him training in Korea.

Lol you don't even become an adult until after 25. Try again.

His post was complete fail.

Fail do you say. You failed since you think you're an adult because you older then 25 year's . if you not thinking of legal adulthood legally it means that one can engage in a contract. The same or a different minimum age may be applicable to, for example, parents losing parenting rights of you. you can buy smoke's and gambling . It's alot diffrence being over 25 year's old and have life experience. Get your fact's straigth before you say anything about"Fail"

I've given this game about 5 days of played time, enough that I feel I can accurately diagnose its large shortcomings.

1. Class balance. When the last patch notes included nerfing Assassins/Shadows and nothing about Tracer/Gravs and Sorcs/Sages is disgusting. Imbalance is fine, ignorance is not. (I've played Assassin, Sorc, Jugg and Merc.

And after 100 hours of play, you are the authority, and the developers are ignorant. :rolleyes:

2. The game engine handles knockbacks/grips HORRIBLY. There should never be as many as there are in the first place. This alone would prevent the game from ever being competitive.

Specifics, why is it handled horribly?

3. Various bugs and design flaws in War Zones. Can't dissemble bombs, horrible layouts for competitive play, bad synchronization between maps and abilities.

Never experienced any of these bugs you speak of, and the layouts are your opinion. I find the warzones are actually a lot of fun, Ilum on the other hand....

4. Terrible targeting system, and even worse is the lack of macros. Will never be competitive without these fixed.

I will give you targetting could be improved, but any "pro" pvp gamer reliant on macros is..... oh wait, "semi," that makes sense now...:D

For now,

Cyb

Bye, can I have your stuff?

Edited by Turando

Multiple time gladiator in WoW.

Rank 1 in SC2.

Top 25 in the world BLC.

Made over $1,000 dollars playing the vidya in the last 2 years.

I guess semi-professional would be better.

rank 1 in SC2..

in bronze?

silver?

gold??

Platinum?

Diamond?

surely not masters or grand masters, cuz you could easily make over 1k in 1 SC2 tournie mr #1 rank in SC2 lololol

Edited by DarthVenizen

Hell, you could easily make 10,000$ in a year playing CoD or Halo in Iraq on a FOB just by calling peoples ego out and having them put money where their mouth is.

Just chimed in to say grats for being a fobette. That **** wouldn't have flied in an actual line unit. Were you a cook or did you spend most of your time working on m113s in the motor pool?

You realize a pro gamer plays games for a living right? The only way to play an MMO for a living is the be a gold farmer...

I get to play most of the time when I'm slow at work. Does that mean I'm a pro gamer? Technically speaking, I am getting paid while I play.

Just chimed in to say grats for being a fobette. That **** wouldn't have flied in an actual line unit. Were you a cook or did you spend most of your time working on m113s in the motor pool?

What a crock of horsehockey!!! 2nd BCT 101st 502nd reg, playing halo and CoD for off the cuff bets are as common as mortar fire during downtime. That and poker are an easy way to scam idiots out of tax free money.

Now, if you're done acting like you know what you're talking about, let's move on with the thread, please.

Most of you in here are idiots. If hes really are ranked #1 in a game or even in the top. Hes still a pro gamer. You don't need a sponsor to be best, A sponsor would rather take you if you hade alot of youtube view's. Just seeing alot of 16- that never came to the top and have to push someone else around.

If you dont have a good aswer to him. Then be quiet and grow up ffs. Annoying with all these kid's trying too harass other players.

That's not how pro-gaming works.

If you're not making a living off it you're an amateur. You might be a very good amateur but you're still an amateur. You have SC players making hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. Those are PRO's. Some random dude getting #1 ladder might start getting tournament invites but until he puts good showings in at tournaments and gets recognized he's still an amateur.

I've given this game about 5 days of played time, enough that I feel I can accurately diagnose its large shortcomings.

1. Class balance. When the last patch notes included nerfing Assassins/Shadows and nothing about Tracer/Gravs and Sorcs/Sages is disgusting. Imbalance is fine, ignorance is not. (I've played Assassin, Sorc, Jugg and Merc.)

how can u call urself a "professional gamer" when writing something like that lol. while sorc/sage/merc/commando might be easymode, they are in no way overpowered. yes tracer spam is a stupid spec that shouldnt even exist but its not overpowered its rly just dumb and its there so all the bad players can do semi ok in pvp and not quit the game. every mmo has classes like that its rly just about the $$$.

4. Terrible targeting system, and even worse is the lack of macros. Will never be competitive without these fixed.

clearly u come from wow. no other mmo has that crap. again, how can u call urself a "professional gamer"...

Edited by Laoi

a big lol for 4 pages of FAIL people who are not capable of undestanding the intention of OPs post.

you feel like those guys that can laugh two days if they find a typing mistake until someone tells them it was a correct spelling anyway

this.