How do you get the heal medals?

SkyAsh

I heard it is possible to get the 2.5k/5k heal medals in Warzone with Payback.

I have around 15k health, but remember reading that it was possible. Was it only possible with buff stacking which has been nerfed, or is it still possible?

Also, I do notice the healing debuff (trauma or something). Any hint?

Not sure why it would even be nerfed. It's a completely fair heal, available to everyone, and it should be available to everyone...since just about every class in this game has a healer AC; minus warriors ofc.

OFc they will nerf it because they're in love with sorc no other class should get more medals then sorc or have better utility

I haven't tried it but there is a spec in Annihalation that heals you for 1 - 2% of your health per tick from crit bleeds. Also there is another skill mod that heals you for a percentage for using unleash. Not sure if it's enough or if it even works but if you have like 1.5K health thats alot of heals per tick per crit bleed.

There is no quest, and shut up.

Sure there is the link to the quest specifics is here.

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/guide-advanced-magenta-crystal/

The water that gives you the heal is on Tattoine the link gives directions/and a pic of where it is to get it. It's suppose to be used for the magenta crystals quest.

Didn't know people could use the water in Warzones, I always play healers, :) huh, learn something everyday.

Edited by Tiam

The water that gives you the heal is on Tattoine the link gives directions/and a pic of where it is to get it. It's suppose to be used for the magenta crystals quest.

Didn't know people could use the water in Warzones, I always play healers, :) huh, learn something everyday.

Thanks. :) Out of the multiple posts here, yours was one of the few that wasn't QQ, and was actually helpful.

I sincerely wish a happy weekend to you and the ones you care about, and thanks for posting this information. :D

Thanks. :) Out of the multiple posts here, yours was one of the few that wasn't QQ, and was actually helpful.

I sincerely wish a happy weekend to you and the ones you care about, and thanks for posting this information. :D

You're welcome.

Thanks man, some people are simply trolls, you're not one of them. Thx for the link.

OFc they will nerf it because they're in love with sorc no other class should get more medals then sorc or have better utility

Really? Because juggernauts on my server get 11-12 medals per game (you know,the good ones.) I have yet to see a sorceror come close to that. I've seen an assassin do it, but not a sorceror.

Really? Because juggernauts on my server get 11-12 medals per game (you know,the good ones.) I have yet to see a sorceror come close to that. I've seen an assassin do it, but not a sorceror.

yup, agreed, classes that can tank, but are speced dps can get the most medals

get the 300k damage one (and all the other damage medals), then pop in defensive form and get the guard medals

the only ones a healer will get that nobody else can is the 300k healing, but if they get that there is no way they will get certain other medals

i get more medals on my marauder than healers do pretty much every game