Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans to change factions? Having a Commando, I see lt. Dorne is a former imperial, I also have an Operative that is now Light 4, and with the chapter about Mind Control for the operative I would like an option to leave the imps, be neutral or join the Republic, whatever.... this may also help faction balancing.

Also, having Light 4 on my operative, most of the choices that I have when answering an NPC are:

"I will obliterate said people"

"They will bow to the Empire or they'll die!"

"I'll bathe in their blood!"

etc. etc. etc.

Edited by jedigigolo

Why did you decide to have only 4 body types in the game (5 including the tiny races such as Jawa's) and why do certain races look like a rehashed version of the standard human race, such as Sith Pureblood being allowed to have all the human hair options?

In regards to the 4 body types, it's pretty disturbing seeing either, men running around with the body of a teenager but with a heavily bearded and old face and then really fat people running around. There needs to be more options for customization. (And also, Jawa's and Ugnaught's need their own body size. They are both way too small as it is, and if I recall, Ugnaught's were at least above waist height.) Make more body sizes! >.<

When some new end game content will be added? Or more precisly will the rakghoul part II be an ops if you stated it is epic and you worked on that for a year?

I mean ther is really nothing to do in the game once you have completed nightmare ops and acquired high valor rank.

Open World PvP: Can we expect in the future a heavily NPC fortified fortress which opposing factions can storm during a few designated times during the day?

I would like to see Yoda or Darth Sidius as a super boss which requires large groups of people to take down. The NPCs could help balance a defending faction which had significantly less numbers. Perhaps increasing the numbers of NPCs called upon as the numbers of opposing faction enters the fortress.

Are there any plans to update marauder gear to be more in-line with the progression videos and screenshots and general consensus of how the class should look like?

IMO Juggernauts have more armor that are marauder-esque than 99% of the stuff marauders have. :(

i love the game and i mostly love pvp been level in pvp to tell the truth but it has one down side i have just play Hutt all 10 times in a row and i like it but it is doing my and i a gessing a lot of players heads in will you be making it so we can pick the place wo do pvp at some piont because it is getting madding now thanks

I was just wondering if there'll ever be function that let's you take down the hood on your robes like there is with the head slot? it's becoming a little annoying since that hood doesn't let me see my characters head at all and it seems all the robes in the game have hoods.

Is there any chance that we will get a "global" friends list? That way I can just add a friend's global ID, and not have to add every character they make individually. Or how about global chat channels, so that I could communicate with friends on different servers/factions?

Is there any talk about letting up replace the color crystals on PvP sabers. As it stands now Crafting skill like Artifice dont really do much in the way of PvP advancment at 50 since you cant cutomize your saber. Even if it was just for looks with no stat improvment it would be nice.

Do you plan or even considered separating the operations lockouts for the 8-man and 16-man ops? The overall affect would give each guild, each person more options, allowing more players to experience these operations. More people would have the chance to see the hard work by the art designers, writers, and programmers. Edited by topramens