Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 Seconds in the Crew Skills section will tell you how badly the crafting/economy in this game needs to be fixed, and not just a little nerfing to biochem and slicing. Is Bioware prepared to get their hands dirty and really overhaul all the crafting skills (i.e. move things to different crafts, add better schematics, etc.) so that all crafting skills are useful at endgame? And while other things currently asked about are priority, when can we expect these kinds of major changes?

Before the game release you mentioned on many occasions that there are hundreds of cool looking, customizable (mods) armor sets available to players. Why none of the cool looking sets are epic rewards from both pve and pvp and can we expect improvement in that department?

When will you fix the Imperial Agent Class Quest: Defender of the Empire ?

The quest is bugged and Bioware has already said it will be fixed but why was it not on the latest patch? My character is stuck there for the last 5 levels...and yet you reduce the same quest "The Lightspring" in difficulty and leave the Empire one alone...

I wish that companions had much stronger story lines with actual quests like in DA and ME. It's sad that companions are more or less useless at level 50 (no place for them in flash points, operations or pvp).

Will there be end game content for our companions, like for example level 50 story line quests for our companions?

Are there any plans to fix hoods or add a hood toggle? They currently don't work if you're wearing a mask (and they should, given that Kallig's codex entry has him wearing his mask and hood at the same time, not to mention You Know Who) or if you're Twi'lek (they also break your headband which gets really annoying).

Can we get some flashpoints that can be 2 manned (so Flashpoint 2+)? With companions a friend and I have done Kaon Under Siege as a duo, a lot of the content is aimed at duo throughout levelling but at end game there is nothing unless we want to commit many hours to a guild or join pugs.

Is there any word on being able to switch faction?

I know that due to story issues this might not be completely feasible, but I would love to help balance out the Republic by switching to it. I just don't want to grind 64 levels of Valor again.

When I sell something on the Galatic Market I get two emails. One that says my item has been sold and a second with the cash from that sale. Why two emails? Can I just recieve one email with the proceeds from the sale?

Im not sure if this has been asked already, but, with this Legacy thing, and new customisations and possibly new races, my question is:

Will we get extra character slots?

Two would be nice...

I do so like alting, and I'd be slightly upset if I levelled a character just for a better customisation/race to then become available.

Thanks!