Tracer skill missile`s!

carbocat

Whoa Whoa, no defending any class here. If someone says it needs a nerf then by God its getting nerfed.

Oops. My bad. Maybe we should go with a simpler catch-all suggestion for BW to implement.

1:Remove all gear

2:Remove all other forms of progression

3:In case that wasn't clear enough, talents too

4:Remove consumables

5:Replace all abilities for all classes with one of two buttons. A HURT button on the GCD that does 1 damage. A HEAL button on the GCD that heals for 1 HP.

6:Remove all CDs

7:Make all range exactly identical

8:Give all players 10 HP.

9:Game is now 100% fair, with exactly 0 players.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just blows my mind how much some people QQ. I play Merc dps but guess what its not TM spam spec. Its MELT YOUR *********** FACE Pyro Merc. Wait till more Mercs find out this spec is far better for pvp, then all the nerf threads will start about that...And I will tell you this let a Merc TM spam at me and I laugh as you burn in hell LOL

STOP THE QQ THREADS AND L2P KTHKS

Edited by Bushranger

If your class doesn't have leap it either has ranged interrupts (10m > Jet Boost), stealth, in combat sprints, massive hp shields, portable cover, stuns, incaps, pulls, or cleanses. Sorry, but if you can't find a way to get back onto someone after being knocked back & slowed perhaps you should just try running away from them. If you don't stand near them, Mercenaries can't do anything to catch you. Merc slows (sans pyro, in which you don't need to worry about TM) are either Melee or force the Merc to talent heavily, stand still, and channel. Either way, they're situational, short duration, and can't be used to catch up with someone.

If your class doesn't have leap it either has ranged interrupts (10m > Jet Boost), stealth, in combat sprints, massive hp shields, portable cover, stuns, incaps, pulls, or cleanses. Sorry, but if you can't find a way to get back onto someone after being knocked back & slowed perhaps you should just try running away from them. If you don't stand near them, Mercenaries can't do anything to catch you. Merc slows (sans pyro, in which you don't need to worry about TM) are either Melee or force the Merc to talent heavily, stand still, and channel. Either way, they're situational, short duration, and can't be used to catch up with someone.

its easier to QQ on the forums :D

Oops. My bad. Maybe we should go with a simpler catch-all suggestion for BW to implement.

1:Remove all gear

2:Remove all other forms of progression

3:In case that wasn't clear enough, talents too

4:Remove consumables

5:Replace all abilities for all classes with one of two buttons. A HURT button on the GCD that does 1 damage. A HEAL button on the GCD that heals for 1 HP.

6:Remove all CDs

7:Make all range exactly identical

8:Give all players 10 HP.

9:Game is now 100% fair, with exactly 0 players.

I could not L2P this class. So I think a nerf to all others would need to happen here. I mean, if they are hurting me, I couldnt find the time to look for rainbows. I would be forced to heal.

Now the opratives got hit by nerf bat, and now its time for trcer missile to get the same.

Whats the diffrence when a mercanary kill you in stun/knockback than a oprative does it?

Tracer missile need longer casting time, or some kind of a cooldown. Its redicioulse OP.

The whole design of that class is utter *****, a 1 button spam class have no place in the game.

When tracer crit for 2.5-3.5 each hit, he can easely kill you in 3-4 missiles in open after a knockback!

They need a nerf, and i know it will come, so deal with it!

obvious troll is obvious

Wait, tracer hits for 9-10k? Buff Grav Round!

You didn't hear about the new world boss? It's called "Merc". Grab your ops group and raid him. He's normally found on the imperial fleet hanging out with unicorns and talking in /General Chat about how much it sucks to only win 1 of every 10 WZ's due to server faction imbalance. :D

Edited by Omnomm

well if your just standing still taking 4-6 tracers in a row your doing something wrong

This. I play a Vanguard and my buddy a dps Commando. We were laughing last night because I could hear his Grav Round spam below me in a Huttball match and yet every Imp with a shiny sword was chasing me around.

Don't like getting hit with Tracer/Grav spam? Then don't let them spam it.

Now the opratives got hit by nerf bat, and now its time for trcer missile to get the same.

Whats the diffrence when a mercanary kill you in stun/knockback than a oprative does it?

Tracer missile need longer casting time, or some kind of a cooldown. Its redicioulse OP.

The whole design of that class is utter *****, a 1 button spam class have no place in the game.

When tracer crit for 2.5-3.5 each hit, he can easely kill you in 3-4 missiles in open after a knockback!

They need a nerf, and i know it will come, so deal with it!

This, and other posts like this, are the exact reason why a combat log is needed. Tracer Missile is not what's killing you, that's just what you see because it works with many other mechanics.

If you are just standing there for multiple tracers, you should die.

The mechanics that work with tracer (just going to put the basics):

1) adds 4% armor pen. (stacks 5x) and allows you to use Rail Shot.

2) 30% chance to reset and increase unload damage by 25%

So, the reason you see so many tracers is, they are getting their 20% armor pen set up, and proc'ing unload so they can hit you with the Heatseeker missile, railshot, unload combo. all of which hit for the same or MUCH more than tracer missile. So, by just standing there and taking those tracers to the face, you are letting them ramp up to do some real damage. If you lock the tracer down, you really hurt their ability to kill anything. Their simplicity is their biggest weakness.

Edited by Nilxain

I am a Merc myself.

I always enjoy the view, standing on one of the bridges in the Huttball arena. Then I pick my target and BAM BAM BAM!!! Each tracer missile hitting for 10-20k damage it doesn't take long, until all are dead. Then normaly I just take the ball, teleport to the goal line, and score 2 goals, since Mercs always score twice with one ball. It's always fun to shoot some heat rays out my eyes just for the looks.

Get over it! I am a MERC! Gnihihihihihihihi

Edited by Mandavar

BHs are completely rediculous to a def guardian.

we have no damage output to kill them and tracer spamming ignores defense stat and cannot be blocked, 633 expertise 47% mit and im dead in a couple shots. and no, tracer spam animation is not "relatively long" hence why its a 1 button spam class.

all the bads like to play this class, and since ops were nerfed im sure well see the fotm baddies grinding bhs up.

Edited by vrgadin

I am a Merc myself.

I always enjoy the view, standing on one of the bridges in the Huttball arena. Then I pick my target and BAM BAM BAM!!! Each tracer missile hitting for 10-20k damage it doesn't take long, until all are dead. Then normaly I just take the ball, teleport to the goal line, and score 2 goals, since Mercs always score twice with one ball. It's always fun to shoot some heat rays out my eyes just for the looks.

Get over it! I am a MERC! Gnihihihihihihihi

Made my Day! :D