Can we integrate kills in total WZ scores?

Balmuck

The biggest issue with Warzones in this game is that they're way to PVE-centric. I mean, it's to the point where capping two side flags on Alderaan and then flying down and dying over and over again, is a legitimate strategy.

Simply, I think that people in WZs would change their minds about being suicidal or just being horrible at team play if they were the sole reason that their team lost. Kills or deaths should count 1-5 points on the overall score of the WZ...

On Alderaan each death would count 1-5 points against your total ship shield and so on and so forth.

The total time on Voidstar can be cut down by 1 second for every death... Doesn't seem much bit if you're strategy is to leave your WC and just suicide over and over to stop caps, then eventually, you'd die so much time that it would harm you more then it would help you.

Hutt Ball should be fine as it is right now I guess, since it's already plenty hard to get that ball into the end zone due to all the CC..

Edited by Balmuck

Need to discourage playing it as TDM, not encourage that.

If you got rewarded better for capping a point, assisting a cap, defending a point, planting the bomb, defending the bomber, defusing the bomb, protecting the defuser, and scoring, assisting, or stopping goals you'd see people focus more on objectives. The trick is to reward good play.

If each kill weakened the shield or shortened the timer, people playing it as TDM would get it into their head they're being useful.

Edited by Inarai

Well, it does at least have novelty, and would make medal farmer types not be a complete waste of oxygen. But then, I'm paranoid about the AOE spamfest it would create. I think once there's a choice of WZ queued for, a TDM type WZ of it's own could be fun, but I don't think it would work in the current ones.