Crew missions pop up in combat

Thebhoy

Please stop the pop up coming up while in combat when your companions return from a mission, its one of the things thats driving me insane. Surely it can stay in pending until your out of combat and it must be a easy change to make.

Its nice when doing non solo play to use that as a chance to get some materials.

Edited by Thebhoy

While they are at it they might want to implement different sentences for different occasions. I shake my head every time I hear "Ive outdone myself master, you'll be quite pleased" after which I find out the mission failed. Makes...no...sense... Edited by Gokkus

Thought they fixed that, hmmn.

How about they stop the fecking bottom bar from disappearing when you level up mid combat?

They fixed the cover bar being reset each session or when zoning, 1 step forward, 2 steps back *sigh*.

Really, these are basic programming issues & this shouldn't be amateur hour BW!

Yeah, I don't want to see crew missions in combat or when I have any other window open. Hell, if there were an option for them not to pop up and just have my crew member tell me they're done and I'd open it at my leisure... I'd take that. I just don't like surprises is all.

While they are at it they might want to implement different sentences for different occasions. I shake my head every time I hear "Ive outdone mysef master, you'll be quite pleased" after which I find out the mission failed. Makes...no...sense...

Nice to know that this is also wrong in the English version of the game (thought someone might have botched there something with the German version).

on topic: I support this thread. Had BioWare no crafters who also like to PvP during beta to tell them that much earlier?

Edited by Drudenfusz

• 1 month later...
Why can't I have a toggle to stop them from popping up by themselves permanently? I'm not brain-damaged. I can see the "pending" notification. Let me send all pop-ups there, please.

This please. Love the devs, long time, $15/month. :D

that and space missions!!! I hate when they pop back in and not only does the window come up, but the companion gets dangled outside the ship while I'm dodging missiles and asteroids!

I have no issues with C2 becoming a piece of ablative armor.