Amazing NEW tactic for tracer missile/grav spam (ALWAYS WIN)

Taramriel

I started playing my Marauder more and this right here is one of the most fun things in warzones. There are several Republic regulars that simply don't know what to do when their grav spam is interrupted. I have dozens of kills on each of these guys; every time I interrupt their grav round they just run around in a panic. I wonder if they even have any other abilities on their bars.

Because the ONE interrupt I have on an 8 second cooldown that requires me to be in melee range and use it before getting knocked back by said merc will keep them locked down right?

Rigt? :rolleyes:

I started playing my Marauder more and this right here is one of the most fun things in warzones. There are several Republic regulars that simply don't know what to do when their grav spam is interrupted. I have dozens of kills on each of these guys; every time I interrupt their grav round they just run around in a panic. I wonder if they even have any other abilities on their bars.

Well I feel like I'm a guy who knows how to play his "Tracer Missle Spam" class... But Tracer Missle is a huge part of the talent tree and we really don't have many moves to back it up if it's interrupted.

When you fight someone who knows how to interrupt Tracer Missle, and can still kill them... That's when you know that you're a good Bounty Hunter.

Because the ONE interrupt I have on an 8 second cooldown that requires me to be in melee range and use it before getting knocked back by said merc will keep them locked down right?

Rigt? :rolleyes:

Stunning is hard.

You assume incorrectly that every class has an interrupt.

Also, both classes have limited CC, but they can still survive if they know what they are doing.

Once you interrupt their "main" attack, they can simply stun you for a few seconds. If you are foolish enough to use your stun break, then they can follow up with their 1 min stun. This gives them plenty of time to reheal, bail, or get their main attack off cool down.

But quite frankly, if I was playing a dps BH or Trooper class and was faced off with someone who has interrupts, I wouldn't bother to even fight and would take off.

Why you ask? Because the players with interrupts used them every chance they get and I know a powertech who swears he can spam an interrupt every 6-8 seconds. This means you spend more time trying to figure out which combat options are off cooldowns and less time fighting. it is a good sign that you are simply going to end up dead.

Not even worth the effort IMO. Better to flee and be done with it.

Only some classes are melee, and have no gap closers, and their interrupt skills is on a long CD anyway. Once the knockback+slow hits, its goodnight. Even if you somehow manage to get near, there is always the 4s ranged hard stun. If you magically survive, they pop their shield + auto shield from Grav/TM = gg. Edited by Treplos

I'm an Arsenal Merc and it simply amazes me that people don't interrupt my Tracer Missle. People don't realize that it's nearly impossible to win a 1v1 as a BH if you keep them interrupted.

But hey, I love being able to sit back and UNLOAD. (PUN intended)

works same for a commando...

they'd rather scream nerf nerf nerf, instead of actually Learning how too play

I love how the spammers always scream "l2p interrupt" and refuse to accept the fact the skill simply hits for too damn much. I would love to spam snipe on my sniper like these turrets do with the same effect.

But yes i will agree its a mix of people not interrupting but also a matter of the skill hitting for way to high to be spamable.

And then the merc fishes for your interrupts with other abilties, ie stopping to heal (Which if you don't interrupt you're not going to kill him), punts you away and continues to spam, uses instants after interrupted THEN punts you to buy more uninterrupted time, stuns you, pops defensive cooldowns and laughs at your damage, or jukes your interrupts altogether (since you can't wait until the last second to interrupt in this game or chances are you're going to waste it on nothing.)

This is the whole reason playing anything other than a watchman sentinel is pointless in PVP. You get melted by BHs or can't kill healers without shortened CD interrupt/0 range force charge. May as well just give up and attack a different target since you have no "real" stuns.

Edited by Xilrasis

works same for a commando...

they'd rather scream nerf nerf nerf, instead of actually Learning how too play

I love how a class, that spams 3-4 skills to win's only defense is "learn to play"

Learn to play yourself, you obviously chose the easy mode class for a reason.