When do you finish chapter 1?

OzmarTOR

I am level 35 and I just got my legacy. I don't know if I finished chapter I or not yet. If I did I must have missed the announcement :cool:. Somebody had already taken the surname I was going to use too:mad: but it's all good.

I am level 35 and I just got my legacy. I don't know if I finished chapter I or not yet. If I did I must have missed the announcement :cool:. Somebody had already taken the surname I was going to use too:mad: but it's all good.

Getting your Legacy happens at the end of Act I. There is no announcement so it's easy to not know that. I just finished the JC class story and I have no idea when I went from Act II to Act III, and only know Act I ended because of the Legacy.

Edited by GenericallyNamed

Getting your Legacy happens at the end of Act I. There is no announcement so it's easy to not know that. I just finished the JC class story and I have no idea when I went from Act II to Act III, and only know Act I ended because of the Legacy.

There's a huge clue to which act you're in in the storyline summary on the login loading screen.

There's a huge clue to which act you're in in the storyline summary on the login loading screen.

dammit i was JUST about to say that......

BTW anyone know what the current 'cap' on legacy level is? level 6 at the moment and i am curious as to how high you cn get....

Which class, we might be able to narrow it down more specifically.

Generally speaking, it will be when you get your third non-ship-droid companion.

i have 3 non-ship companions, and im playing as a trooper. but i have been trying to do all quests per planet and have been playing a good chunk of PVP. and based on suggested level for the quests, i am 3-4 level higher then suggested.

i have 3 non-ship companions, and im playing as a trooper. but i have been trying to do all quests per planet and have been playing a good chunk of PVP. and based on suggested level for the quests, i am 3-4 level higher then suggested.

There's nothing preventing you from powering through the class quest line (always the first quest on the tracker, unless you've stopped tracking it) and coming back to mop up the planetary quests.

I did that with my with warrior, as I had a good idea for a legacy name, and figured earlier was better where it comes to name reservations and mmos.

There's nothing preventing you from powering through the class quest line (always the first quest on the tracker, unless you've stopped tracking it) and coming back to mop up the planetary quests.

I did that with my with warrior, as I had a good idea for a legacy name, and figured earlier was better where it comes to name reservations and mmos.

yeah. being a healer, does make questing a little hard, IMO. but im getting through the quests kinda easy being a few levels higher then suggested. i havent even thought abotu a legacy name yet... so im sure all the ones i would want have already been thought of and taken

There isn't? Damn. I always thought that when Daniel said that you get like your own trilogy there will be a crawl at the end of each chapter. Is there one at least at the end of chapter 3?

yeah. being a healer, does make questing a little hard, IMO. but im getting through the quests kinda easy being a few levels higher then suggested. i havent even thought abotu a legacy name yet... so im sure all the ones i would want have already been thought of and taken

No offense, but if you're finding questing hard then you're doing it wrong.... I found solo missioing no harder on my sage up until 35 than when i was on my Jugernaught (dps specced). Why? Well for a start i could solo most heroic-2 missions because i could CC 1 mob, often burst-kill down a 'strong' mob quite quickly on my own and still keep my companion alive against at LEAST 1/2 gold mobs until he killed them.

It could of course merely be that the Trooper companions are just not as good as the Sage companions early on but, tbh i've rarely come across anyone in game that says they've found leveling as healers really rather difficult..... BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!!!!

• 2 months later...