BUFF operatives!!

Labradoraki

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operatives have been nerfed completely, the concealment spec is too weak... You can barely kill clothies and automatically lose vs heavy armored opponents...

You are weak an others know it so since you are melee you are one of the first targets for noob tracer spam

Are you kidding me? I have a LvL 12 Opretive and I mop the floor with any ranged class alredy. If I see a bounty hunter, I know I have a free kill there, unless he manage to knock me down from anywhere (Huttball). 2 Stuns at LvL 10, ranged ability AND OP melee ability.

I can use cover if I want to snipe off someone or that I just want to do some ranged, and if I want to own someone, I just stealh in and hope they do not see me. 1v1 against a high lvL player, I have about 60-70% win ratio.

I will just say, learn2play.

Are you kidding me? I have a LvL 12 Opretive and I mop the floor with any ranged class alredy. If I see a bounty hunter, I know I have a free kill there, unless he manage to knock me down from anywhere (Huttball). 2 Stuns at LvL 10, ranged ability AND OP melee ability.

I can use cover if I want to snipe off someone or that I just want to do some ranged, and if I want to own someone, I just stealh in and hope they do not see me. 1v1 against a high lvL player, I have about 60-70% win ratio.

i ll say l2p and first get to 50 where you deal 1k crit with shiv and 2-3k with hidden strike and then talk against 18000 hp opponents that hit you for 3k every second,

You probably owning people in 1-49 BECAUSE they havnt learned how to play.

Lvl50 pvp talk is the only thing that is revelent in this conversation, because all classes peak at different levels.

Edited by -Rinzler-

i ll say l2p and first get to 50 where you deal 1k crit with shiv and 2-3k with hidden strike and then talk against 18000 hp opponents that hit you for 3k every second,

Funny, you tell everyone your a bad operative player.I play against them

and they still crit me for 4-7 k.And i'm in full batt/champ gear.

"Hi, I rolled the FoTM class and now I can't just 2 shot people, it takes me a few globals to kill them. I don't want to have to try, just buff me again please."

Scoundrels/Ops are fine. They may need some defensive buffs or something to help increase sustained DPS out of stealth, but their openings are just fine.

Also, the OP is trolling.

Edited by Alamein

It's alot fairer now, found a few people actually managing to trick me into using my CC cleaner, just to lock me again. (tactical facepalm aimed at me)

Op, stop aiming at Vanguards/powertechs/juggernauts/guardian, it's suicide.

sorry but we are supposed to win against all classes

Operatives have been nerfed completely, the concealment spec is too weak... You can barely kill clothies and automatically lose vs heavy armored opponents...

You are weak an others know it so since you are melee you are one of the first targets for noob tracer spam

PWUAHAHAHA! operatives/scoundrels are better than assasins and shodows still so they are defunatly good lol

PWUAHAHAHA! operatives/scoundrels are better than assasins and shodows still so they are defunatly good lol

plz go back to school and learn gramar befor talking in the forums in englis... also assassin and shadows ar 100% beter than operatives cuz they have a lot mor damage

I agree that scrappers/ops need a buff for PvE but not pvp. In pvp all you have to do is be opportunistic. My scrapper picks out wounded enemies in a crowd and systematically slaughters them, vanishes and goes back to waiting for a fight to unfold. You aren't a heavily armored trooper, attacking a crowd on your own is suicide.

This is a L2P issue... cuz i had an operative stun me and kill me in my champ/bm sorc with 16k hp... Not much u can do when stunned and then hit 4 times for 4k+ each and dead.... So ops are pretty good still!

lol aweful liar :p

plz go back to school and learn gramar befor talking in the forums in englis... also assassin and shadows ar 100% beter than operatives cuz they have a lot mor damage

my grammar may be bad but i surely know more about the game than you do.

your logic is wrong learn to play

when i was wrong i appologise maybe you should do the same.but in this case im right

my grammar may be bad but i surely know more about the game than you do.

your logic is wrong learn to play

when i was wrong i appologise maybe you should do the same.but in this case im right

ahahhahah u definitely know many things by using such argument....

OPs are more than ok..

nerf their opening maybe or even some boost in long fights so they are boosted at pve ,is also fine.

but pvp buff is a joke hahaha

if u cant kill sorcs assasins(dps) mercs -powertechs(not tank) or anything not tankinsh then u need gear and better specc.

and again if u cant reroll ,Ops are overpowered still.

Im Scroundrel and must say in PvP no Buff is needed i am only at 528 expertise and still can kill other classes some quick some not. But in PvE there must be a Buff but i dont know how to do this. Edited by Haralin

So, what you OPS and scoundrels want is: have burst damage, some sustained DPS and the ability to tank for a while. Ah and let's not forget some stealth ability. You could also be requesting for a ******, a fork and a ping pong table so the list could be complete. Better yet ask for virtual Chuck Norris while you are at it

Seriously now, I know I have some L2P to do since I'm just lvl 44 on my slinger but if you think Ops/scoundrels need a buff you are either delusional or are worse at this game then yours truly. From personal experience I lose 3 out of 4 encounters with those classes and not necessarily when they are at higher level (yeah I know I'm a nOOb/not geared and all that s***).

It is fun how troll's talk about grammar all the time.

Let me join the club and grammar police you too…..

Please go back to school and learn proper grammar before writing in the forums in English. Also assassin and shadow are 100% better then operatives because they have a lot more damage.

This was fun :) Maybe I should grammar police more troll's :p

Edited by Mamono