BUFF operatives!!

Labradoraki

hes not serious ofc and if he is hes a bad player.

simple as that.

Ops are still overpowered at pvp but needs some buffing maybe at pve(bleeds -proccs through LOT time etc)

l2p before talking about how a lvl 50 weak class should function!!! doing 2000 or 3000 damage crit only on opponents taht have 18000 hp and can killus in 5 seconds is stupid!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fun how troll's talk about grammar all the time.

Let me join the club and grammar police you too…..

Please go back to school and learn proper grammar before writing in the forums in English. Also assassin and shadow are 100% better then operatives because they have a lot more damage.

This was fun :) Maybe I should grammar police more troll's :p

xD thank you, you made my day :p

l2p before talking about how a lvl 50 weak class should function!!! doing 2000 or 3000 damage crit only on opponents taht have 18000 hp and can killus in 5 seconds is stupid!!

nice joke....

i suggest u go and play lol or something if u find OPS underpowered.

OPs are still OP..

u dont need survivability when u have battle stealth-blind-stuns- and your m8es helping u.

all u need is brain to play as this toon should be played.

if u want a tank with all other ops skills ,then create your own game and enjoy it.

From your two threads it seems you have two lvl 50s: a sorc and an op, and suck at them both. Surprising that you have time for both given how much time you spend on the forums posting these stupid threads. I have a 50 sorc and a 30 op and I got in 2nd day of prerelease. I haven't played op at 50, but so far it does what it says on the tin and I usually come top of the table in any wz, particularly Alderaan.

Seriously, stop posting these troll threads and go "not have sex with your dog", or maybe actually create a character on TOR because it's blatantly obvious you haven't played either class.

Edited by GregoriusMaximus

It is funny how trolls talk about grammar all the time.

Let me join the club and "grammar police" you too…..

Please go back to school and learn proper grammar before writing in the forums in English. Also assassins and shadows are 100% better than operatives because they do a lot more damage.

This was fun :) Maybe I should "grammar police" more trolls :p

Maybe not.

Alodar :)

Edited by Alodar

From your two threads it seems you have two lvl 50s: a sorc and an op, and suck at them both. Surprising that you have time for both given how much time you spend on the forums posting these stupid threads. I have a 50 sorc and a 30 op and I got in 2nd day of prerelease. I haven't played op at 50, but so far it does what it says on the tin and I usually come top of the table in any wz, particularly Alderaan.

Seriously, stop posting these troll threads and go "not have sex with your dog", or maybe actually create a character on TOR because it's blatantly obvious you haven't played either class.

SAHDBAHSUDBASD GOD YOU CANT BE THAT ...

THE PVP DIFFERENCE IS GIGANTIC FROM 1-49 TO 50!!!! PLAY 50 OPERATIVE WITH FULL GEARAND THEN TALK!!!

also stop talking about my MALE dog, his awesome and i dont do anything to him, i only let him do waht he wants which is better than cutting poor creatures balls because you are too lazy to fulfil his needs!!!

THE PVP DIFFERENCE IS GIGANTIC FROM 1-49 TO 50!!!! PLAY 50 OPERATIVE WITH FULL GEARAND THEN TALK!!!

also stop talking about my MALE dog, his awesome and i dont do anything to him, i only let him do waht he wants which is better than cutting poor creatures balls because you are too lazy to fulfil his needs!!!

So you're genuinely claiming that you regularly play an Op and a Sorc with "full gear" only 7 weeks or so after the game's release (of course, being such a pro you seem to suck at both)... and yet still create about 10 threads a day on the forums then argue in them for hours on end. AND you also have time to "fulfil your dog's needs".

Trololololol!

I think the healing spec needs more survivabilty, its easily the easiest of all the healing classes to take down while also being one of the weakest healers (though this is probably the other classes healing being to good)

I think the DPS trees also need something to give them a bit more survibilty, buts only something really small, like a second on the shield if you spec for it or a passive partial resistence to slows.

Its a shame bioware had to do and paint by numbers game and put stealth in the game, its hardly ever used in the star wars universe and the game would of been much better with out it.

Edited by da_krall

And one more thing.

People are saying that this game is about the experience from LvLing. It's about "rerolling" and experience the other classes. Don't believe me? Take a look on the general forum or any other place. Even BW/EA says they want us to play as many classes as possible to get the "story".

Anyone who thinks that PvP only matters for LvL 50 really should rethink what they write.

LvL 50 PvP matter, but 10-49 matters as much as 50 because of the "story/reroll" value that EA puts on the game.

You can deny it as much as you want but it does not change the facts.

If a class is not OP at 50, but are OP at 10-49, it still is a problem. And the other way around.

My Scoundrel can stunlock somone to death.

And you need to stop trolling.

My Scoundrel can stunlock somone to death.

And you need to stop trolling.

IMP agent and man its easy to rack up medals in PVP killing 1 on 1 its fun and a challenge now comparing my ops vs my sin is night and day on survival that's for sure lol. It's a L2P issue for sure ops now need to use more than 3 buttons to kill and that's not a bad thing.

Only 160 or so posts in this thread and it is over two weeks old. Hardly an indication of overwhelming support...

there have also been quite a few new topics about the nerf of operativ ebeing too much... but i guess you havent played lvl 50 operative and see that you cant do any damage past 4 seconds aka you have to take down 10000 hp while the enemy just needs 5 seconds to drop you dead

Maybe you need to learn how operatives play before talking and thinking you know... After the initial skills they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to use on you that will do any damage or debuff worth using... after you use ur intial skills your worthless and can die in 5 hits cuz you are the squishiest class ingame

Maybe try to kite screen heal dot snipe fragment granade and come for a another round of mele punishment when you have more cc up. I use sever tendron constantly, heal up if a tougher fight. Damn I can even pull 6k heal crit as concealment op.

After "nerf" I actualy started to enjoy more of the pvp. But the effects to pve kind of sucks.

Maybe try to kite screen heal dot snipe fragment granade and come for a another round of mele punishment when you have more cc up. I use sever tendron constantly, heal up if a tougher fight. Damn I can even pull 6k heal crit as concealment op.

After "nerf" I actualy started to enjoy more of the pvp. But the effects to pve kind of sucks.

OH YE, we are the melee class that cant do anything without cooldowns, biochem and trinkets.. thats totally balanced... 90% of the time we suck

My scoundrel was 39 when the nerf hit, so I didn't even have flechette yet -- got it after, feels fine. I can still wreck people one on one. I can only imagine how mindlessly easy it was prior to the nerf.

you're 40+

probably stomping lvl 10s, congrats

dmg is fine. we need a shadowstep and a GOOD def CD (something actually stops incoming dmg)

. But the effects to pve kind of sucks.

the only reason you are ok in pve is because you have a companion to take the damage for you.... try pvp when they dont attack taks like idiots and target you and sorcs first...now lets see how fast you die before you even manage to kill sometime with such weak damage

The class desperately needs some Huttball utility. Totally useless class in Huttball and just serves as pinball fodder for everyone else. A simple knockback would do, gap closer would be even better.

Shadowstep. All current operative gap closers are 10m or less. A 30 yard shadowstep on a 20-30 second cooldown (similar to warrior charge) would do wonders for operatives in huttball.

The operative in our guild is our highest pve dps (at least based on "feel"--not 100% since no combat logs) and is still a force to be reckoned with in pvp. A group with him, a tank, and a healer, is basically auto win. The ability to stunlock someone for 5+ seconds while consistently critting for 5k+ is still way more burst than any other class in this game can put out.

while consistently critting for 5k+

I hardly think he is critting constantly for 5k+ or you're fighting targets without any expertise and mostly green gear.

Otherwise it's more like 3.5k to 4.2k I'd think.

Nevertheless I do think operatives are fine the way they are now. The nerf was a little stronger than I had done it, however it seems quite allright to me now. You do have to pick your targets the right moment usually (which sometimes is a luxury you can't afford to wait for).

Edited by rainbow