Why do you like commando over vanguard or vice versa?

Finrok

I can match your dmg, exceed it normally, and do it while moving! Oh, and not being able to be interrupted is why I do more dmg than you. Oh and if more than 1 person is on me im not automatically screwed. Oh, and I see bigger critz. Oh, and my armor looks better. Oh, and I got grappling hook.

I like vanguard over commando because commando wearing that huge BFG seems, well how to put it, strange. And when a commnado starts healing by releasing a green beam from that BFG, I do not know whether to laugh or cry. But that is my opinion only. Edited by Embrosil

I'm currently not at this stage. I'm levelling it up to play with my friends and we like to PvP a lot. I've heard that the Commando is a powerhouse of death that is easily interrupted. Not sure I quite like the idea of being fully capable of dishing out armageddon but if any competant player comes across you, you're screwed.

I've heard that the Vanguard has a respectable amount of damage, high in mobility, utility and CC. I like the sound of this. Sounds like a champion class for pvp.

I can match your dmg, exceed it normally, and do it while moving! Oh, and not being able to be interrupted is why I do more dmg than you. Oh and if more than 1 person is on me im not automatically screwed. Oh, and I see bigger critz. Oh, and my armor looks better. Oh, and I got grappling hook.

What terrible commandos do you play with that you outdamage? The only time a vanguard contests me on damage in PvP is when they have a pocket healer and I queued solo.

Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying it's uncommon for the tanky DPS to come near the ranged glass cannons.

Edited by LordKivlov

Vanguards are better overall in PvP and bring more to the table than dps commandos. I **** on pretty much every class 1v1, as opposed to just hiding while spamming ground round and hoping someone doesn't realize I'm there. Not to mention I can taunt, guard people, and harpoon ball carriers.

Dps commandos are overrated.

Edited by GregMD