Warzzones Que's based on Gear score?

Ceasaigh

I think WoW has something similar in that there que's are based off of the gear people are wearing. Right now admit it or not there is a HUGE gear gap in this game and it's rewarding those who have the better gear.

Warzones are just a smear fest of uber geared Imp's against under geared Rebels. I din't mind losing and I don't mind taking my lumps but I want Warzones to be balanced. They don't have to be fair just balanced so each side has a equal chance to win.

Right now it's a joke to gear grind a Rebel. I have a Imp 50 and he is fully geared in all champ gear at Valor level 41. My Rebel at valor level 39 has 4 pieces of champ gear.

Something has to be done to address this.

Edited by Ceasaigh

So you get crapped on the week it takes you to get 500 expertise. Uhh, oh well?

You must be an Imp who is geared to the max and enjoys one sided Warzones where you can flex your uberness.

The rest of us I would hope want competitive PvP where the match ups are even. Right now there not.

So you get crapped on the week it takes you to get 500 expertise. Uhh, oh well?

And that's why I don't even bother to PVP. Frankly, I can wait until you are so damn bored that you move on (to another game or quit) and/or the Devs give you a niche all your own.

Well, of the few non-Huttball matches that I end up in...republic seems far better geared than my mixed Columi/Cent gear comrades sporting 70'ish expertise.

I just hang my head and buck up to the incoming beating.

Same here all my bags so far have really been the warzone swap 200WZ 200Merc. I raley finish a weekly in under a week and mist dailies take a couple of days to finish.

On my Imp I can grab my daily be done in 3 matches and my weekly is done the same day. It's much easier to get gear as an Imp. PERIOD!

The reason is pretty much the same reason everyone from 10-49 is allowed in the same WZ's, it cuts down on the wait time. Once something like this starts the wait times will get longer to form these groups. There is already people on lower pop servers complaining they want cross server this and cross server that because of wait times (not that cross sever is good or bad).

You sure about that? Random Battlefields are not based of gear score?

I am 100% random battlegrounds are NOT based off gearscore or resiliance level. Rated battlegrounds and arena are based of your teams rating which is gained from winning matches = higher rating.

Nope

Then again you don't have too many 2200+ people trolling randoms either because those people have somewhere better to use their skill.

They introduced gear based normal battlegrounds long ago. Along with premade fixing other premades.

Normal bgs not rated.

Well my point is that there is a obvious gear gap and it makes grinding gear next to impossible when your under geared and your facing uber geared opponents.

One side is at an disadvantage.

Case in point is my 50 Imp is at valor 41 and has 10 pieces of Champ gear. My 50 Reb is valor 32 and has 4. I simply don't win enough Warzones to get the bags I need to have a chance at the gear. It takes 3 to 4 days to complete a daily and over a week to complete a weekly. And Ilum is a gank fest so no dice there.

It maybe different on other servers but on Kaas City the Imps out number Rebs 7/8 to 1.