bounty hunter in pvp

dracsleeze

ok so i am a pvp arsenal bounty hunter fully geared in pvp gear at lvl 40 arsenal spec this class is so bad in pvp it needs 2 be relooked at in pvp hell they need 2 make it better for pvp the arsenal spec is horrible make pretty sad tht lowbies can kill a geared pvp bounty hunter arsenal spec is nerfed hard core and 2 think swtor was a anticipated game hell in world of warcraft pvp gear was based on resilance and nvr would a lvl 19 penetrate a full pvp gear player this games pvp is so laggy not even fun 2 play pvp when it sucks bioware needs 2 relook the pvp aspect again they spent 2 much money on stupid voice command and not enough on game play worst game of the year hell more pvp in world of warcraft in arena this game is turning out 2 be a flop

ok so i am a pvp arsenal bounty hunter fully geared in pvp gear at lvl 40 arsenal spec this class is so bad in pvp it needs 2 be relooked at in pvp hell they need 2 make it better for pvp the arsenal spec is horrible make pretty sad tht lowbies can kill a geared pvp bounty hunter arsenal spec is nerfed hard core and 2 think swtor was a anticipated game hell in world of warcraft pvp gear was based on resilance and nvr would a lvl 19 penetrate a full pvp gear player this games pvp is so laggy not even fun 2 play pvp when it sucks bioware needs 2 relook the pvp aspect again they spent 2 much money on stupid voice command and not enough on game play worst game of the year hell more pvp in world of warcraft in arena this game is turning out 2 be a flop

There should be a language test prior to posting. And a google translate feature that includes the "illiterate" tongue.

I think this was a nice rant but I'm not totally sure.

Answer: Ritalin

Cool.

Punctuation is your friend...use it.

Dear OP,

Lear to use punctuation: (! , ? . )

ok so i am a pvp arsenal bounty hunter fully geared in pvp gear at lvl 40 arsenal spec this class is so bad in pvp

I have some sad news for you. Its not BH class that is bad here...

Edited by Lerdoc

Wow, did this dude use google translate from another language to write this drivel? Bounty Hunters are one of the highest output classes in pvp. L2P.

I think it was just some words he found in an abandoned trash can in an alleyway...

(However I agree that I can kill Arsenal BHs who have trouble with typing.)

You do have a point that if he has problems pressing keys on his keyboard in the correct order, he might have a problem in PVP. I wonder if you could do a study correlating the PVP skill and typing ability of MMO players.

Obvious troll is obvious.. don't feed the troll.