Rate SWTOR out of 10.

Papazooki

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

The previous version of this thread exceeded our threshold for maximum thread length, so we have recreated it here to continue the conversation!

As a reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.

Our community's Rules of Conduct can be found here.

Thanks!

2/10 leveling

4/10 endgame

10/10 launch - I have my issues with performance, but the launch itself was well executed. So was WAR's, to keep it in perspective, while WoW's was a nightmare at launch and for months after.

Edited by Ansultares

LEVELING -- 8.5/10 - Leveling was fun for me, even the second and third character. Yes, the side quests are repeats of course if same faction, but the story helps keep me moving forward. Bugs are the main thing for me going only 8.5.

Endgame -- N/A - I have yet to get a character to 50 since I switched servers and faction after getting a Sent to 43. My Merc is 47 right now and I am looking forward to getting into some Ops and HM stuff. I like the fact we are already getting small additions. I will update once I start into some Endgame stuff next week.

5/10

As mediocre as it gets

Story elements are fun as are the companions. Sadly the gameplay is a poor mans wow, crafting is broken and the amount of game breaking bugs still in there is unbelievable. Add to that corridor worlds with zero sense of exploration, on rails questing with no choices, broken pvp rewards system and it's very hard to recommend to anyone

9/10 leveling

Sure, compared to other mmos.

8/10 end game... warzones DO function... the raids DO function... the hard modes DO function and i enjoy them..

Warzones are bugged, quests don't update, fps is low even on some high specs, ability lag is absurd still. 1/9 (up from 0/9) since I updated my directx9 (for those that wonder...yes...it's a game released in 2012 and it's still programmed for a 32-bit system).

Raids are smack full of bugs. Pylons locking up, bosses evading, SoA has so many issues that I won't even go there etc. I don't know, 6/10 or something since some of it works.

Hard modes? Hard modes...of what? Flashpoints? Haven't done those in a while, but maybe they have removed more bugs. They are way too easy though, but let's go with 7/10.

5/10

As mediocre as it gets

Story elements are fun as are the companions. Sadly the gameplay is a poor mans wow, crafting is broken and the amount of game breaking bugs still in there is unbelievable. Add to that corridor worlds with zero sense of exploration, on rails questing with no choices, broken pvp rewards system and it's very hard to recommend to anyone

Completely vague. Worst critique I've seen in a while. It begs the question. Have you got off the newb world yet?

5/10

As mediocre as it gets

This is spot on! Finally someone who knows what he's talking about. I agree 500%.

Best reply I've seen in a while on here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.