Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO

StrikeOfLight

No, I do not like the game.

I don't think you can change my mind, because I don't think anything that they do can fix the game now. Word of mouth will destroy the growth of this game.

I will continue to play the game until D3 comes out, then I and my guild will probably be gone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I think this is the worst mmo since failhammer. My wife and I both quit before our free game time expired. There are too many bugs in this game and the pvp is by far the worst ever made that I've played in any mmo.

My wife also casts her vote as a no.

That's 2 votes for no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.

If it came out at the same time as wow as an alternative i could have appreciated it but the point was kill SWG for the subs and this is not even close to beeing as good as SWG was in its first yer. No complexity at all.

Well said that man or woman or Twilik or Wookie or Zabrak or what ever!!!:D

Too many bugs

Gear all looks the same

Crafting is pointless

Lack of customer support

Pisspoor space combat

Doesnt have an epic enough feeling. In another MMO (shall not be named) I would spend days on end looking for rare mounts and various other goodies, I would join in with 40-50 others in raiding fortresses with tanks and catapults while fighting off a similar number of defenders. It had basic things all MMOs should have.... Day and Night system, Customizable UI, Raiding of enemy capitals etc.

In short No, in its current state this game does not live up to the hype it was built up to be. If things dont change I give it 6 months until GW2

no.

If it came out at the same time as wow as an alternative i could have appreciated it but the point was kill SWG for the subs and this is not even close to beeing as good as SWG was in its first yer. No complexity at all.

Yea SWg before the two major changes was the best!

Yes for the story. No for the lack of a queuing system for Flashpoints and Heroic quests.

It is also a bit annoying that the Flashpoint group size is 4 just due to the fact that there will always be more dps players than tank / healer players. Smaller group size makes it harder for a dps character to find a group which is compounded by no queue system. Then add in the specialty class choices with zero healer or tank options to make the irritation level go up.

Having no way to switch later from one specialization to the other for a class seems a bit too punitive since a player may not know at level 10 that what they thought would be fun won't be as compelling at max level. If all choices had either a healing or tanking option as well as the dps option it would at least be a bit better though I still feel that having the ability to change the level 10 choice would be a valuable addition.

On the fence as well. Haven't been able to play it as in depth as I normally would play a mmo, so I think that is kind of shielding me from seeing all of the bugs and issues others complain about. I have to agree that it missing some of the simple things that pretty much all mmos have in common is hard to over look but being back in a star wars universe I guess counts for something.

I really hope this game can live up to it's potential, but I guess will just have to wait and see.

yes but...

Well put together game and good game play but as others have said so far feels like a single player game a bit, partially because Whenever I want to do epic flash points beyond lv25 theres no one or not enough people around to join. This makes me a sad panda because you miss story lines.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this game doesnt diserve to be called an MMO its more of a single player game with multiplayer as an add-on, need bigger worlds with more to look at, it just feels the same all the way, needs to be more than just one type of Landscape per world

Yes!

Very much enjoying the game.

There is a lot of room for improvement and I do wish Bioware would patch the game up quicker.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED LET US PICK WHICH WARZONE WE WANT TO PLAY!

That being said, still...

YES!

P.S. I think the space combat is fantastic, it's just a shame there is no multiplayer aspect to it. Think about how much fun co-op space missions would be!

Edited by Dkzero

"NO" This game sucks atm...

This game is bare bones and this being from such a monster IP. It is a total spit in the face when 100's of million dollars is invested and this is the best we get...please you have to be kidding me. Just based on the competition alone (Rift/Wow) this game should been at least full of features at launch. Its 2 months in now and still no features. I leveled my shadow up to 48 and quit for 5 reasons.

1. I was very disappointed that they pulled that little graphic scam on us. I'm a gamer that loves great graphics and have built my rig to do so. When i saw the amazing beta graphics i was sold. Then I learn they were just for advertising only and we'll probably never see them again. Deal Breaker #1

2. Terrible UI. Its not customizable or scalable in any way. Epic fail.

3. No Que'able LFD tool for pve. There is one for Pvp and it only has 3 zones they could of easily made one for all the fp's. They could of easily referred to Rifts model. Once it became a hassle and some times impossible to form groups shouting in fleet I just gave up on FP's. Deal Breaker #2

4. Endgame gear system for Pve is Terrible it needs a total revamp including the horrible gear models especially for Jedi. First the EG gear there is very little difference between the 3 teirs. People should of been given a choice to make their EG gear from mods that dropped from Raids especially since we were given the option for 1-50 gear. Then there is the horrible gear models for the Jedi...seriously they dropped the ball on the Jedi gear? How do you mess up the gear models on the most played class Jedi/Sith? It seems like there was no effort invested in this aspect of the game and its one of the most critical. I often ask myself did the creators even play mmo's before they made this game? Deal Breaker #3

5. Only being able to have one spec in the advanced class unless i respec. This concept in any MMO that uses the Trinity system Tank/Dps/Heals but only allows one spec is destined to fail. Its like BW did absolutely no homework when they made this game.

Deal Breaker #4

I'm just glad i didn't quit Rift but I am mad that SWTOR let me down. I really had intentions of making this my main MMO in stead of just something to do when i was tired of play rift. Now i don't even know it if it will be that because like I said I'm lv 48 and I just am not interested in dinging 50 in the current state this game is in.

Edited by Poisonsenvy