Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

Just wanted to say Great job of making this public knowledge now every jack *** in the game is doing this. What are you guys going to do about it nothing because you are the smart ones who told everyone how too.

I mean do you seriously think that people who are jack asses will not do this. Most people who just play the game will not even know to report them because they did not read this forum post.

Also you can not even prove they left the match on purpose people have lives to live they might actually have left for a good reason but you can not prove it one way or the other. You should probally hot fix this now since you let everyone know how to do it and its obvious you can actually do nothing to stop it.

Edited by Nitchin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shadawawa']The bug is only when the score of the game is 6-0. If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily. If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring. Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.[/QUOTE] This is completely false. I have had plenty of 6-0 wins count (more than not) and plenty of wins where the other team scored not count.... I don't know where you draw your conclusions from. Edited by Gallego

Wait, is this the first person to enter the warzone at all, or the first person on the side that happens to win?

(don't actually answer that, just make sure you're testing all 3 cases).

It sounds like you're saying warzones are like instances attached to someone and if they leave it will either not run the quest code (could this relate to raid NPCs' not giving quest credit?), or it just fails on the first person on its list because they aren't there, throws and error state and then doesn't check anyone else. So then will it throw an error state if the 8th person on the list leaves, and no one past the 8th gets credit?

This sounds like a pretty serious architectural bug. I'm not even sure how you can grab the right automated testing data to see if it's working right.

You might want to have a 'testwarzone' queue that's like 3 minute matches and just hang out and watch all of the different things that can go wrong, because there's a lot of different errors that could merely be moved to not affect everyone, but now only effect some people on the list.

Instead of all this rigorous testing which can leave some cases behind they should just revamp the entire architecture so that no specific player affects anyone else from their own quest completion. They have had over 2 months to do this. Ridiculous...

Edited by Gallego

The bug is only when the score of the game is 6-0.

If you get the last capture and the other team has not scored you will not get credit for your daily.

If you get 5-0 and then farm medals in the middle you will get credit. The bug is when the game ends because of a 6th score. it does not seem to have any effect when the game ends from the timer expiring.

Also you can let the other team score so they do not have a score of 0 when u capture the 6th point.

THis is completly untrue. I have failed to ge credit in games that I have won 6-0 (I have also gotten credit for 6-0 wins), 5-0 and 4-1 in the last week alone. I have also failed to get credit in voidstar on more than one occasion.

You AGREED to play the warzone when you hit accept when the queue pops. You have an opportunity right then to say no. Otherwise you ARE obligated to the 15 other HUMAN BEINGS who are playing to sit there for 15 minutes and participate. YOUR needs are over the other 15 people who have agreed to play together for that time frame. And it's not even a huge timeframe. It's 15 minutes. Here's a tip. If you don't have 15 minutes to commit DO NOT QUEUE.

No...you agreed to join the WZ not stay until the end. Can you please show everyone were it says "you ARE obligated" to stay until the end, The leave WZ button seems to disagree with your statement.Sorry if you're getting personal opinions mixed up with the games TOS.

It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

You see.. actually, they don't. You have already stated multiple times on their forums that you are going to do this. Now, if someone reports you in game, guess what, all BioWare has to do is come here to see that you have clearly stated in no less terms that it is your intention.

But hey, it's your account, do with it as you wish.

Do you realize people have emergency and have to leave the game? What world are you living in? Star Wars? We dont pay to play this game 24/7 and dont schedule our lives around it. I will leave this game whenever I want to and I am not obligated to play a Warzone if I dont want to.

Do you realize that reading and understanding context is quite easy? I am merely talking about people DELIBERATELY leaving constantly on purpose every game to screw up peoples wins not counting, just like the CSR has said

and this goes for everyone quoting the csr whining

Edited by nerfAvari

I have cancelled my subscription because of this.

Same here. I still have 60 days on it because in a fit of optimism and misplaced confidence, I signed up for three months at a time. So it's more about not wanting to be billed again if I wander away from this game and forget all about it. But nonetheless, I'm so frustrated and annoyed that I clicked the cancel button.

It's not that hard to fix.

Change daylie to Win 3 warzones or play 10 warzones.

Change Weekly to win 9 warzones or play 30 warzones.

This will stop people to leave when game seems to be lost, and also give the chance to people who constantly lose to get their missions done.

expect to see a gigantic surge in afk bots with such a system

As much as people like myself like to know the nature of bugs like this, jerks like the player who said he'd exploit this are why you should never put stuff like that in patch notes.

Let us know about the nature of stuff like this AFTER the fix is in and the mechanic can't be griefed!

expect to see a gigantic surge in afk bots with such a system

Possibly.

However, you can maybe put a minimum get 2 medals to count or something in.

Also, I'd like to see warzone sore loser quitters PENALIZED by losing two warzone credits for the daily and 4 for the weekly for every warzone they quit...

I encourage BW to stop promising gazillion things but actually DO them.

I didnt quit because of bugs. I didnt quit because of ability delays. I didnt quit because of FPS issues. I didnt quit because of globacl cooldown changes. I didnt even quit because of the server imbalance.

I quit becuase I am TIRED of BW replying on every issue "this is being worked on"."this is being fixed","This is being looked into". I am TIRED of seeing patch notes with "fixes" that are still not working in the game.

I am SO F******G TIRED of waiting for another BWs promise to fail.

Not just that the game will fail so hard because of this. BW will make sure that this game will mark the WORSE customer support MMO ever released. Ppl already are and will be making fun of the game.

This could have been an amazing game, but with all those unfulfilled promises made by BW..and lying / misleading players, its just sad that company with this approach such as BW has is still on the market.

It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

i cant even disagree with that. im returning to LoL myself. at least there skillshots are required, not so much gear.

not only that: update: my weekly win count? i won 7/9, went in with 6/9 and came OUT OF A WINNING GAME WITH 5/9.

OH MY FREAKING LORD. /wrists.

Edited by Nerdock

USELESS.

I found a player who was doing this intentionally. He would make sure he was the first person in every time (Fast computer? reflexes?). And, he would leave EVERY game, right before the win.

I reported him once. Then later in the day I saw him in a warzone again! I reported him again, wondering why he was still allowed to do this. My 2nd report back, they flat out said they were not going to do anything.

So. Bioware tells you how to grief people, than encourages it. GG