Just look at this screenshot, please

Koendewit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dislike there shield i can come op behind one in stealth and blow him down(do no damage cause of the shield) and then when he gets up he can just push me away and put up anouther shield? i thought spell casters were suppost to be glass connons not just a huge Tank connon

Why don't they just put a limit on what type of group you can queue with? Max 1 of each class per queue group.

If those were all 8 SI queuing solo, I'd be very surprised.

Come to Ajunta Pall lvl 50 bracket and que for two hours trust me you will see atleast a six group of inquis if not eight or a mix of sorc inquis.

I was in a game earlier.

Me and 7 sorcerers.

Then another one was me, a marauder, and 6 sorcerers.

KNOCKBACKS ARE FUN GUYS.

Well you see you guys that are Imperials just dont care really what class you are,because the end justifys the means,atleast that is what i have seen,but in your progression to UBERness your killing the host,this game,the PvP.

I know i know the Imperials look better or the STORYS! read it all before so dont bother but this isnt FOTM people because i dont believe it has been long enougth no this is GO TO THE MOST OP and then not only double or triple UP but go even farther,,,sorry but that equals NO SKILL,i would feel like a real loser afterawhile playing like that.

When i see my fellow Republic players on my server wearing BM or even Cent gear i know they earned it and im not just talking about Illum.

Edited by Sathid

The class representation of the sage/sorc is absolutely ludicrous. Compared to WoW at any given point, no class broke ~15% representation at max level and 15% is pretty out a wack when other classes were at a measly 6% of the population.

Also, yes there is a very strong correlation between class strength and representation.

Well you see you guys that are Imperials just dont care really what class you are,because the end justifys the means,atleast that is what i have seen,but in your progression to UBERness your killing the host,this game,the PvP.

I know i know the Imperials look better or the STORYS! read it all before so dont bother but this isnt FOTM people because i dont believe it has been long enougth no this is GO TO THE MOST OP and then not only double or triple UP but go even farther,,,sorry but that equals NO SKILL,i would feel like a real loser afterawhile playing like that.

When i see my fellow Republic players on my server wearing BM or even Cent gear i know they earned it and im not just talking about Illum.

I really have no idea what you are talking about.

I really,really wish there was a over 25 years of age server and all of this wouldnt exist for me and hell i would not even be posting here lol.

You know what...

an intro section like skyrim and such.

This would determine what server you started on.

But as far as the screen cap.... premade vs a PUG or an idealistic group.

like someone said about all those knights.

Its obvious the sorc is a good class but it never feels overpowered to me in a pug.

When they are all sorcs it seems to me they work together a lot more indicating to me its a premade.

maybe sorcs just work together so well they feel like a premade.

The class representation of the sage/sorc is absolutely ludicrous. Compared to WoW at any given point, no class broke ~15% representation at max level and 15% is pretty out a wack when other classes were at a measly 6% of the population.

Also, yes there is a very strong correlation between class strength and representation.

I'm it sure it has nothing to do with sorcs shooting lightning out of their hands and having a resource that players are familiar with. My first chars were IA then BH, but I just didn't like the heat/energy mechanics so I rolled a sorc. Now I'm leveling a jugg and I absolutely love it!

My problem is with DPS spec'd Sorc being able to heal and bubble people the way they can. You NEVER see a non healing spec'd Operative anywhere on ANY warzone healing chart because all of the good operative healing spells are locked away in the tree. There are simply too many baseline abilities available to Sorc/Sage that are far too powerful. They really need to rework the baseline abilities or give them a stance that gimps damage to non-baseline abilites and and keeps healing and another that gimps base healing abilities and keeps damage. You have to have one of these 2 active.

never have a problem kills sorc's on any of my toons, that includes sage(healer), trooper(vanguard), sage (shadow) and smuggler(gunslinger)

First you need to know what type of sorc ur are fighting, the most powerful in pvp is a dual heal/dps spec which lacks some of the really good aoe healing but has heaps of cc and dmg

use your kinetic dmg abilities to wear down their shields then smash em with internal/elemental dmg

if your fighting more than 1 then you need to pick your spots, dont just charge the closest, los em make em move they cant hit you with lightning if they are moving

ohh and interrupt, there is nothing funnier than watch a sorc stand around doing nothing for 4 secs cos he is locked out of lightning strike

if you are having any problems killing a class then read up on em, do some research and see what tactics others use to counter em, still waiting for someone to come up with a valid way to beat Ironfist speced vanguards

never have a problem kills sorc's on any of my toons, that includes sage(healer), trooper(vanguard), sage (shadow) and smuggler(gunslinger)

First you need to know what type of sorc ur are fighting, the most powerful in pvp is a dual heal/dps spec which lacks some of the really good aoe healing but has heaps of cc and dmg

use your kinetic dmg abilities to wear down their shields then smash em with internal/elemental dmg

if your fighting more than 1 then you need to pick your spots, dont just charge the closest, los em make em move they cant hit you with lightning if they are moving

ohh and interrupt, there is nothing funnier than watch a sorc stand around doing nothing for 4 secs cos he is locked out of lightning strike

if you are having any problems killing a class then read up on em, do some research and see what tactics others use to counter em, still waiting for someone to come up with a valid way to beat Ironfist speced vanguards

Were talking groups of atleast five,which is becoming common so i have no clue why you wrote what you did,it just doesnt apply.

FYI i did roll one and he is 28.

This stinks of photoshop... I really don't see Republic bringing the Empire ship down to 290 if they were losing this badly, I REALLY REALLY don't.. going to zoom in to be sure shortly...

EDIT: Too low res for me to tell that well, everything around the letters and such is too pixelated to pick out any real signs other then the numbers looking off.

Edited by Kuari

Were talking groups of atleast five,which is becoming common so i have no clue why you wrote what you did,it just doesnt apply.

FYI i did roll one and he is 28.

Dont try to reason with Sathid he complains about everything and even lies about sorcs stacking bubble 4 times in span of 20 seconds.

Dont try to reason with Sathid he complains about everything and even lies about sorcs stacking bubble 4 times in span of 20 seconds.

Yeeeah, anyone who tries to claim that is definitely lying, pure and simple. There's a debuff that prevents that.

This stinks of photoshop... I really don't see Republic bringing the Empire ship down to 290 if they were losing this badly, I REALLY REALLY don't.. going to zoom in to be sure shortly...

EDIT: Too low res for me to tell that well, everything around the letters and such is too pixelated to pick out any real signs other then the numbers looking off.

No it doesn't stink of it. I was in an Emp Huttball today where 12, yes 12 out of 16 players were SI...

It's not trolling, you need to go look up what trolling is. What I said is true. The numbers both teams put out for the amount of time the game lasted was garbage.

So basically your entire point about how "OP" the class is, is invalid.

Dude, you cant even do dmg when sorcs put bubbles on each other, trade cc on you and forcelightning you to dust. It was impossible! Especially when they are in grp and there is an assassin guarding one of them as well. Wait till you encounter this yourself, you will realize that this sorctrain is breaking pvp.