What is your favorite SWtOR quote so far?

Akashayana

The best I have seen is from Khem Val after walking into a cantina on tatt he says to me:

"I have an excellent sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc."

I rofled for ages because usually hes "Yn and Chabosh this", "Yn and Chabosh that" lol :D

dont know much about sabacc myself but for some reason i laughed because he was laughing.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paraphrasing, but Lord Paladius when offering a meeting; you select option 3 (something about if this is a trick, he'll pay), and his response is something like this: "Oh, no tricks. If I have bad intentions, may I die broke on Tattooine, cleaning some Jedi's back." :ph_lol:

Could be spoiler for some

Not exactly sure what the exact quote was, but it was somehting along the lines of

Sin: "Worship me or my next display of power will be your last"

servants: "Is there anything we can get you ,my lord?"

Sin :"I want to wear Robes Made of solid gold!!!!"

Servants "We don't have that many credits , my lord, but I am sure we can recruit some more wealthy followers"

I just remember lmao after this and it was on narshadaa before killing Lord Palidius so I could get a holocron for that one lord zash, and I impressed his cult followers by making the earth shake

If anyone remembers the line it is assassin story.

Edited by DarkPharohEclip

On Tatooine.... near the Anchorhead taxi

(you have to approach on foot to hear the audio of the NPC conversation)

Human male, "Hey, I want my money back! You sold me a protocol droid with a broken vocabulator!"

Jawa, "Vocabulator not broken, Is feature."

Human Male, "What good is a protocol droid if it can't even talk"

The Jawa speak even sounds hilarious!

SW after removing Vette's shock collar from her early on in the game and then romancing her. Her last conversation with with on the ship goes something like this:

Vette: I have sent everybody away for a while.

SW: What do you have in mind.

Vette: I found my old shock collar the other day and I can think of some uses for it.:eek:

In the "Republic Embassy" in Anchorhead, Tattooine, after you kill the Czerka toughs threatening Camus, and Fauler walks in and sees the dead guys:

"Come on, you know how I feel about corpses in my work space."

Baras: "I CAN'T BREAK HIM!"

Sith warrior: "Nice lungs you got there."

Baras: "Mind your tongue, apprentice, or I'll rip it out."

and Keeper's "Would you even try to sound professional?" is epic. xD I love teasing the original Keeper. ^^

Edit: Oh, and there's this security agent. You can tell him that this one guy, I think his name was Tyrovall or something close to that, is commiting crimes. He asks for proof, and if you pick the option "[lie] Jedi powers" you get a quote that was something like "The Force told me that Tyrovall is evil. Seriously." At that point I really started to like my smuggler xD

Edited by Seireeni

Impersonating the warden's enforcer on Belsavis: "This is Ellis Ruger, I'm busy dying for a worthless cause."

Yeah, just saw this one 10 min ago, nice:)

Mine:

Trooper

You stab me in the back, I'll shoot you in the face

Warrior

Your ego is overinflated

My favs...

On Balmorra...When Jedi Knight Mashallon acts so uppity and holier than thou to SW, and Malavai says:

"I hate to burst your bubble Jedi...no, that's a lie, I'm revelling in it."

And on Balmorra, you hear the background conversations...

Imperial: Next! Name, please.

Prisoner: Kateo.

Imperial: Let's see... Ah, there you are. "Killer" Kateo, butchered and entire squad of Republic soldiers with... a shiv?

Prisoner: That's me.

Imperial: Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the Imperial Army, Kateo. If there's something else we can get you, maybe something dull and rusty? Just ask!

Edited by Lunafox