What is your favorite SWtOR quote so far?

Akashayana

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SI on Hoth:

SI: A little lightning will break them. It always does.

Talos: Sounds a little gruesome, but who am I to question a master's methods?

SW on Alderaan: Unless your directives involve your suicide I will not be participating.

Edited by Sorei

I might be paraphrasing, but when the smuggler is starting makeb and the supreme chancellor contacts you:

"If it has anything to do with smuggling ancient artifacts, murder, stealing, bribing, or larceny it wasnt me, promise"

Something along those lines

Gault: Be my guest, Alderaan's not going anywhere.

Which reminds me of a certain captured noble on that rock.

"I would rather Alderaan be destroyed than in the hands of the Empire."

Makeb, after playing ME1 for a few hours near that one city in ruins. The young soldiers start shouting something along the lines of "Enemy is everywhere!" or something similar. I think it was the same VA for so many of those ME1 combat NPC lines and the kids on Makeb.

Which reminds me of a certain captured noble on that rock.

"I would rather Alderaan be destroyed than in the hands of the Empire."

Makeb, after playing ME1 for a few hours near that one city in ruins. The young soldiers start shouting something along the lines of "Enemy is everywhere!" or something similar. I think it was the same VA for so many of those ME1 combat NPC lines and the kids on Makeb.

I'm sure you'll find a "I will destroy you" somewhere in there too.

Oh, everything that Bothan-Nether Rot infected skeeze ball ... Uh.. What was his name? Scabies? No. Skavik! Him, that guy, says to make his girlfriends all oowy and goey for him. Seriously. Where did that guy pick up such bad lines from? The Kaiden Alenko School of Pickups and Creepy Stalkers?

I'm gonna have to go with the Jedi Knight DS one on Quesh.

"I have killed dozens--maybe hundreds--of Imperials. Am I evil? No. To win, we must kill the enemy before they kill us. Master Braga doesn't understand that, but I do. If you can be what's necessary--a weapon to destroy all who threaten the Republic--then you'll be a hero."

Edited by Djiini

My favorites are any of the 3 Darth Baras's responses to the Sith Warrior on DK when he can't break the prisoner.

Sith Warrior 1# "Nice lungs you got there."

Baras "Mind your tongue or I will cut it out."

#2 "I can feel your anger master"

"A blind deaf lobotomy patient can feel my anger."

3# " Is there a problem master?"

Baras "Is there a problem? Who would ask such a stupid question? Of course there is a problem."