** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

what are you guys doing in the mean time? I am watching my ultimate favorite movie Grandma's Boy:D

I'm sitting at work with 2 monitors. 1 for this blog and the other on work.

Glad I have a job to keep me occupied and not all anxious because I'm not getting in today..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people still complaining? There's a small chance that almost everyone will get in today, which would be 5 days early, which is what everyone keep complaining they wont get. If you get 1 less day then they initially promised I would say that's a good EGA. If you're like me and you couldn't get your code redeemed until it was December, and you still get 4 days early, then that is great news.

exactly. considering before it was only up to 5 days, now it is almost guaranteed.. that is freakin' rad on bioware's part.

Something tells me that european people will get in much later than the americans, from what i hear, the european servers are nearly all filled up, while the american servers are not at all full.

If it havent been stated here already, theres a big stack of applies after the open beta, so its not even sure that the rest of the preorders will get access tomorrow.

Thats because Its 18:43/17.43 here in Europe so everyone is at home and able to play now and most people in the US are still at work. American servers will get just as full when americans get home, trust me:) So no point in granting americans acces earlier than europeans, let alone the logistic horror that would be.

flagged, soley because this is a wave/date of EGA thread, and it does not need inappropriate trolling, i send my greatest thanks to qwertly for such a great thread

True it is a good thread so far, but since we are on waves, such remarks I believe are well in the process, he was a bit nasty yet polite. You have your opinion he had his and simply stated it as to why he would not be in the wave. Maybe it would have been better placed elswhere but no one is reading elswhere right now I would think humm?

So probably why he or she posted here.

At least he / she had the option, unlike many.

asked german twitter if the 30. ´nov will get access

he said no

paste

lol

coz i have a tweeter that he say yes

Sukkanz Mathias Beckius

@

@Rockjaw Friend @ Nov 28 and me @ Nov 30. Do you think we have a chance?

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@Sukkanz You'll get in... at some point. For sure. :)

Well tonight I'm either rep farming in WoW or rolling a Smuggler in TOR. Looks like it's gonna be a good night regardless. Good luck to everyone else (The peeps who haven't gotten in yet; you other wankers are jerks! :p)
I admire your courage. The only thing I can still do in WoW is PvP, and even there I got utterly bored.

If I don't get in today, I'll just watch a Bluray movie... maybe Avatar (special collector edition) for the 10th time :p

Edited by Korrigan