** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you guys doing in the mean time? I am watching my ultimate favorite movie Grandma's Boy:D

Sitting by the fire place drinking a beer and trying to help a fellow RADI student @ Ferris State argue for an extra pt on our finals so she doesn't fail out of the program. Other then that, not much.

Edited by GerwinKE

My guess is they will likely either let everyone in today, or cut it off sharply at the end of Nov. and do all of Dec. tomorrow.

I still can't tell which way they'll lean. But I can say this is more fun than the Champions online opening day Download game.

I played the Champions download game for about 12 hours. The guess which wave you are in is waaay better.

NOTE: I'm actually not joking, the 12 hour constant download restarts had my friends and I delirious and cracking up...it was actually the most fun we had in that game.

I'm finding guessing the wave I'll get in from work to be...oddly satisfying. Still want to shoot something with my Gatling cannon, but oh well.

Ya know guys...it does indeed say UP TO 5 days....not atleast 5 days....but a lot of people didnt see that as "you may only get 1 day"...I, myself knew what "up to" meant but still counted on getting atleast 5 days. And all of you who are all like "stop QQing already....it says UP TO 5 days" need to just give it a rest. it is all of those QQers who are making a difference in EGA invites. I'm fairly confident that the rest of us still waiting on EGA will get it today. And this is mostly in part thanks to all of those QQers on these forums. SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE EGA PROCESS!!!!!

" up to 5 days early access " it is not 100% that everyone will get 5 days, so it is not false advertizing, but i do have pity for you, in the school you had to go to, to get your education, they did not teach you properly.

Hooked on Phonics can still work for you !

You didn't pay extra for anything. You pay the same amount that everyone else does on launch.

It kinda is false advertising. It said you can get in upto 5 days early, when... lets be honest...there was no chance of me a dec 9 order getting in 5 days early. They should have changed the advertisement to upto 4 days early.

Not bothered, just stating a point to everyone thats bashing that other guy.

The next wave had BETTER include cake and punch or I am so going to rage! I had my heart set on playing the game before I was supposed to while eating cake and drinking punch. I just checked my fridge and I don't have any cake... or punch!! I paid 5$ EXTRA for the dream of being able to play before everyone else while drinking punch and eating cake. THESE BUSINESS PRACTICES WOULD BE ILLEGAL IN IRAN! At least I imagine they would. I am SO MAD! Sometimes I even tell people how mad I am. I had a wife once and she made me mad too. She didn't even know how to make punch let alone a cake.

The guy I bought the game off of was really boring so I dreamed about punch and cake while he was talking. I took that to mean I will DEFINITELY be getting punch and cake. I originally took 2 days off for the 6th and 7th day before the game was released because you promised me punch and cake 5 days early. Now I am MAD because I wasted my time without punch or cake.

Some other game company once had punch and cake. This means you should too. Or maybe they didn't. That doesn't let you off the hook!! Rage!! Rage, Rage, Rage!!

This waves thing reminds me of a time when I was on the beach and there were waves. Those waves came faster!! AND THERE WAS PUNCH AND CAKE!!

Expect to hear from me if we don't get punch and cake.

TLDR: BW, we are the 99%. We demand cake! (and punch)

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

EARLY GAME ACCESS

OF THE DECEMBERIST

As waves of

emails are sent

Jabba on tattoonie gets

ready to recruit new allies.

:csw_tattooine:

:csw_c3po: Jabba sir looks like waves 1 and 2 are on there way

:csw_jabba::ph_great_update::ph_cheers:

:csw_crawler::csw_crawler::csw_crawler:

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree::ph_danger:

:csw_c3po: Yes Jabba it appears they are all Jawas on the first 2 waves from November

:jawa_cool::jawa_tongue::jawa_mad:

:csw_jabbapet:ah ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree:

:csw_c3po: Yes I agree we should wait for the <DECEMBER CREW>