Inquisitor needs 1 mega nerf -___-

shadowopsx

First that "sheild" that they can keep putting on whoever they fele so needs to either **** out of this game or be nerfed to 5 seocnds. Number 2 they have over 4 stuns and that is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. Also i don't care for trolls or people who say "stop whining, QQ or ************" i honestly am stating my opinion. Also ilum is a crap hole considering its always a 3:1 ratio of sith to republics. Hmmm i wonder who is going to stop playing and who will continue? I wonder... come on this game has been out for a month i know but really? Most unbalanced thing ever. I'm wondering your opinions if you have any and why you think they should or hsouldn't be nerfed. No trolling please and thank you.

assasins/shadows need a buff not nerfing i dont know what crack your on but im betting your a trooper,

now troopers do need a nerf, if you cant beat an assasins/shadow as a trooper/BH then im sorry your just plaine bad.

and its not the class its the tanking ability guard which all tanks get to put on other targets

a root mineaswell be a stun on a melee class, not to mention all the CC sorcs have

1 stun

1 root

1 snare

1 mezstun

aoe root

aoe stun

aoe knockback

bubble

damn its just so OP hope bioware is geting their act together and nerfing this class

Edited by Bejita

Learn to know your enemy before you whine, sorcs have 1 stun. 1 knockback with root if skilled, 1 cc and a slow,a and your shield has a 4.5 sec cd already as it is, only healers have 1.5...

so where is your point again? sorc healers even need some love only class with no real defcd, force speed beeing useless vs intelligent players (depending on class) , so i dont see it .... only force lightning needs some kind of nerf in the corruption spec, it is just too powerfull without needing any skill just spam it with affli and use procs mh .... its the same like tracer missiles

imo they should put the shield 3 sek mezz into healertree so they have some defense and casters have less, that should be fine...

and just because one class has all these cc's, not every char has all of these, because if you have aoe knockback->root you have no single root, if you have the single root you have no shield 3sek cc / aoe root and so on ...

its like saying mercs are so op they crit me for 3k tracers and are immun to counter when they heal up i cant do anything-.^

Edited by Sithtraller

First that "sheild" that they can keep putting on whoever they fele so needs to either **** out of this game or be nerfed to 5 seocnds. Number 2 they have over 4 stuns and that is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. Also i don't care for trolls or people who say "stop whining, QQ or ************" i honestly am stating my opinion. Also ilum is a crap hole considering its always a 3:1 ratio of sith to republics. Hmmm i wonder who is going to stop playing and who will continue? I wonder... come on this game has been out for a month i know but really? Most unbalanced thing ever. I'm wondering your opinions if you have any and why you think they should or hsouldn't be nerfed. No trolling please and thank you.

You might have a point if you actually knew what you were talking about. But random claims about skills that you obviously do not know the facts about just makes you look like a troll or worse.

They put up that shield to prevent from being 1 shotted, the stuns are incredibly limited with the majority breaking on damage/require specific spec placement that disallows other survival specs or have a pathetic duration to begin with.

Truth is they are light armor with no burst- there are numerous anti-kite abilities in place, interrupts, knockbacks, resolve/cc breaks and stuns available for everyone.

Blow up the shield with burst, they can not replace it again...no matter how much you FEEL that they can...they can not do so after burst of any sort.

Expertise makes a huge difference- of course you are going to be frustrated when at 120 expertise fighting a 680 expertise opponent.

Anything that makes it where your character can't do anything is a stun in vernacular. Don't be intentionally dense when you know exactly what other people are talking about.

can't do anything? really? we all know there is a huge difference between stun and mezzes, with mezzes breakable on damage. Stop trying. If by your definition sorcerer/sages have 4+ stuns, then most classes have 3 or 4 or even more with cybertech right? ****.

can't do anything? really? we all know there is a huge difference between stun and mezzes, with mezzes breakable on damage. Stop trying. If by your definition sorcerer/sages have 4+ stuns, then most classes have 3 or 4 or even more with cybertech right?

Yes, most classes have multiple ones.

And what exactly is the "huge" difference between a stun and a mez if no one hits you?

Edited by EternalFinality

a root mineaswell be a stun on a melee class, not to mention all the CC sorcs have

1 stun

1 root

1 snare

1 mezstun

aoe root

aoe stun

aoe knockback

bubble

damn its just so OP hope bioware is geting their act together and nerfing this class

bounty hunters are just the same with aoe knockback snare spam bh/troopers are just as OP and stupid

Yes, most classes have multiple ones.

And what exactly is the "huge" difference between a stun and a mez if no one hits you?

Because no one can damage you if you are mesmerized, or you are no longer mesmerized. Mez's are generally harmless to YOU. They hurt your team, but not you specifically.

This is a huge distinction to make, especially since most of the complaints about individual classes come from 1 on 1 encounters. In a 1 versus 1 fight, the Sorcerer cannot "stun" you 4 times. That is simply not possible (note: you'd also have a full resolve bar after two stuns, preventing stun 3 and 4 even if the Sorcerer had 4 stuns.)

-Macheath.

1 stun

1 root

1 snare

1 mezstun

aoe root

aoe stun

aoe knockback

bubble

1 4s stun

1 pbaoe knockback (+5s root if specd)

1 6s snare

1 mezz (+2s stun if specd)

bubble (+3s pbaoe mezz on break if specd)

Fixed it for you.

Edited by skarlson

1 stun

1 root

1 snare

1 mezstun

aoe root

aoe stun

aoe knockback

bubble

Holy crap, I know I don't have all of those... what's this aoe stun now??? and aoe root???? What are the names of these skillz? I think what's happening, is that some players are hybridizing their trees to get all of these... 4 CCs? I counted 3: whirlwind, electrocute, and...does creeping terror even count?

Holy crap, I know I don't have all of those... what's this aoe stun now??? and aoe root???? What are the names of these skillz? I think what's happening, is that some players are hybridizing their trees to get all of these... 4 CCs? I counted 3: whirlwind, electrocute, and...does creeping terror even count?

Of course they are hybridz. In fact for PVP you MUST go hybrid to be any good.