Official PvE 16(m) Nightmare Clear List

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to get an official list of how many guilds out there have finished Nightmare Mode 16(m)s on all the current content.

Great Thread mate. Keep up the good work !~

Edited by Sephi

updated, is the general consensus that we should include a pre-nerf HM section for Soa and Bonethrasher?

Seeing as how they're the 2 hardest (doable - I'm looking at you, 200k mind traps) encounters this game has offered so far, I'd say its worth tracking them as part of the official progression thread.

will look into adding a pre-nerf section tomorrow, should we track it in a seperate section or just list under the current progression?

Might as well keep it in the same thread to have one central "look-to" place.

Also, any thoughts on how many guild's you're actually going to list i.e. 10 from US/EU? Or do you plan to just keep adding on anyone who clears it until the list is huge?

Might as well keep it in the same thread to have one central "look-to" place.

Also, any thoughts on how many guild's you're actually going to list i.e. 10 from US/EU? Or do you plan to just keep adding on anyone who clears it until the list is huge?

was planning on stopping at the top 25

can a dev sticky this?

Seconded. Please sticky.

Also, I think top 10 US and top 10 EU (top 20 world) is sufficient until someone gets a website going to track this stuff (and BioWare gives us achievements/timestamps). Maybe 15 since we've already surpassed 10 in the US.

Edited by cshouston

Also, I think top 10 US and top 10 EU (top 20 world) is sufficient until someone gets a website going to track this stuff (and BioWare gives us achievements/timestamps).

Retribution is working on this ;p

Hopefully within a week or two we should have a beta site ready.

Seconded. Please sticky.

Also, I think top 10 US and top 10 EU (top 20 world) is sufficient until someone gets a website going to track this stuff (and BioWare gives us achievements/timestamps). Maybe 15 since we've already surpassed 10 in the US.

This won't get a stickey, it would be an endorsement. As it stands its the Official Unofficial Ranking.

Edited by SageH