2 people on entire planet

tmpearson

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this working as intended? When are mergers or transfers? I wont wait long.

It sucks but I remember seeing a post from SR that said reroll to a more populated server as a fix for your problem :(

Jung Ma is booming with people on both sides, I do feel bad for you all on low populated servers though, wish they'd do something for you all.

I always roll with the highest populated server possible when a new game comes out, I don't mind the ques at first because I know after the hype dies down, my server will still be well poplulated.

The least populated server, in the middle of the night, republic, quesh...

Is that what you wanted to hear? Does that make it easy for you?

Quesh is smaller than beginner planet. Plus there is not much to do there. Not even heroic quests. Also, middle of the night for you ? Is that the peak hour for the server ? or its the off-peak ?

Now I can not see this post as a serious post at all.

The least populated server, in the middle of the night, republic, quesh...

Is that what you wanted to hear? Does that make it easy for you?

If you were actually interested in contributing anything at all, you'd let us know the server so that people who want low pops can go there, or people who want high pops can avoid it.

It seems instead you're only interested in pretending anybody cares that you're thinking of quitting.

Edited by MikeMonger

Republic fleet on Shadowland during prime time 182 players same amount that I seen before the 30 day exodus, planet numbers very close as well.

That is an exception and there are only a few, sadly. Server merges need to happen so the vast majority of these servers, which are all but empty, can combine to hopefully have decent populations. TOR feels enough like a single player game as it stands let alone when the servers are barren.

Then dont wait, if you dont see a update for it and are fed up then go? no one's keeping you here...

Yet to see any server with just 2 on it... but hey GL in life...

I have no doubt there is a huge cloud of dismal failure hovering over the Bioware team. They opened all these servers in arrogance thinking that they would fill up and and all would be well but the opposite effect is irrefutable. Those servers were barely populated when opened and the dwindling population since launch has left all but barren. Servers need a merge now or more people will leave, its an inevitable consequence of playing a MMO with noone else to play with.

I have no doubt there is a huge cloud of dismal failure hovering over the Bioware team. They opened all these servers in arrogance thinking that they would fill up and and all would be well but the opposite effect is irrefutable. Those servers were barely populated when opened and the dwindling population since launch has left all but barren. Servers need a merge now or more people will leave, its an inevitable consequence of playing a MMO with noone else to play with.

LOL - no data about the OP's situation and you jump in with this Hyperbole.

My server is fine, thank you.

Cheers.

fail

first of all quesh is a single level planet...

are you forgetting that there is multiple phases to a planet as well? meaning theres a Quesh 1 and a Quesh 2

I call BS on this post. Looking at server Population on NA regular, they all show "standard" few "high" and some "full". I think I've seen 1 in the list as "light".

On my server each zone usually has 80+, with Imp Fleet over 250 on average. I play on 2 different servers and I call BS on this post.

The thing is: they shouldnt let us know how many people are around on each planet... I dont know how many of you used the "WHO" tool to check population inside each region/planet in the others mmorpg but taking one really famous(WoW) during leveling there were really few regions with more then 10/15 ppls inside...All the others were inside istances or capital cities or bgs.

I don't know when "prime-time" game playing is for the east or west coast, but on Sat. afternoon around 3 EDT, I looked at the server status and out of the dozens of servers (both east and west), only 6 were "light".

I don't know how many peeps make up "standard", but if that is the norm for what is expected, then BW must be pleased.

Well, I suppose the good thing, advantage, to decreasing server populations and cancelled subs is that there are more nodes for me to harvest without others getting in my way and I can lvl up my gathering quicker.

I kind of like it not seeing others - it's like I have the entire planet to myself :)

But then again, the way the game was designed, it will always be like this as the game was designed to be instanced.

"Feed me!!! Feed me now!!! I want it NOW!!!!"

Sounds like someone I would really want to help.

Your an idiot hes paying for a mmo service.... but theres no players to play with in what is supposed to be a massive multiplayer game. I dont consider 2 on a world to be massive.... hell I dont consider 30 on a world to be massive.

You expect him to keep paying for it? your a fool put your fanboy comment is ignorant and uneeded since bioware has the power to merge servers and there are indeed servers that really do need it.

Oh I guess him wanting to enjoy the social aspect the game is supposed to have is him wanting everything now amirite.... holy sh*t some people on these forums.

On Jung Ma Repub Side we usually dip to 115-215 people on the fleet. average of around 130-150 on the weekends.

To be honest I lol'd when I was on one of the lower level planets on off hours and there was literally like 12 people... It just didn't feel right to know the ENTIRE zone was depopulated, even at odd times of night... people should always be playing.

Edited by ColdLogic