Android Security App

Devlonir

Indeed I am also waiting for the android version of the key.

Just as i used to when playing wow(the authenticator) it made me feel secure.

Please bioware port to android and give us all the ability have extra security

(yup in EU so buying one of the dongles isnt possible)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't get me an Android Security App I'm gonna demand a refund and Rage quit!

Only joking! I love this game.

But please pay a thought for us poor neglected majority, and get us our android app!

The gold farmers and hackers are circling this game like vultures, and Bioware won't share the shotguns.

No love for Blackberries? :(

/agree - you droid lovers need an app! :)

Crapberry don't have enough power to calculate the security key or the screen might just turn white with black lines so you have to pull the battery

but now really where the hell is the android app ??

The soon is not really cutting it and i will pay for the game soon when i can make my account more secure

Guys if you want the app vote for it with your wallet (Always works best)

Edited by zombuu

Guys if you want the app vote for it with your wallet (Always works best)

It would work generally, but I'm not about to walk away from the best game I played this year because I *might* get hacked. Get a secure password, cut down some Jedi to vent your frustration and cross your fingers and hope they get theirs out of their 'kessel runs' long enough to make the android app.

+1 Eagerly waiting on the android security app. It was brilliant that the devs gave access to a security vendor in game - only if you are using an authenticator. A great incentive for those who are new to online gaming/account security.

I'd love to have a security key, but I cannot take it with me everywhere. It's too big, in all reality, to put on a keychain and wear it in my pocket. And, generally, if I do, things tend to stop working if worn in my pocket (I had a very small USB memory stick I wore on a keychain, no computer will recognize it anymore).

Bottom line, the authenticator, though great at home, is impractical. The smartphone I'm never without. Basically, you're offering in-game bonuses for iphone users only? Hey, if you agree to pay the $300 dollars to get out of my current contract . . . actually no, that won't even get me to go Mac.

Please, if you're going to offer items that are offered in game, it might be nice to offer them to everyone. Long game queues: strike one. No Android support: strike two. The ball is in your court . . .

If they don't get me an Android Security App I'm gonna demand a refund and Rage quit!

Only joking! I love this game.

But please pay a thought for us poor neglected majority, and get us our android app!

The gold farmers and hackers are circling this game like vultures, and Bioware won't share the shotguns.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ea.SWTORSK_na