*** is with mauraders and jedi knights dropping people in 2 seconds?

despised

No, he's not talking about Guardian/Juggy.. He's talking about people who actually KNOW how to play mara/sen in PVP. Those classes are absolutely amazing if they're played right... the only issues is that you're either god or bad on them.

The bad being most people in this game, lol.

No, he's not talking about Guardian/Juggy.. He's talking about people who actually KNOW how to play mara/sen in PVP. Those classes are absolutely amazing if they're played right... the only issues is that you're either god or bad on them.

The bad being most people in this game, lol.

Nah, he's talking about juggs/gaurdians

http://i41.tinypic.com/2mnqjbs.png

Though i'm sure you can find me a screenshot of a mur/sent hitting higher then that amirite? Since you seem really pro and i'm sure you know a ton of these awesome mur/sents that can help you.

Edited by ProJarrod

No, he's refering to Gaurdians/Juggs who hit for anywhere between 6-10k and then around 4k. I do have screenshots for proof of them doing it vs a lvl 50 for all the scrubs that are going to say they can't hit for 10k.

Oh I know they can hit for 10k. I'll say this though--they can't hit an equally geared target for 10k.

They can hit for 10k if they're stacking consumables and have 4 stack of singularity and sweep/smash a target with low expertise. I don't really see this as an issue, though.

Oh I know they can hit for 10k. I'll say this though--they can't hit an equally geared target for 10k.

They can hit for 10k if they're stacking consumables and have 4 stack of singularity and sweep/smash a target with low expertise. I don't really see this as an issue, though.

Your saying a sent/mur can hit an equally geared target for 7.4k? No, they really can't and everyone knows a jugg/gaurdian has a higher single target hit then sents/muraders. (This does not mean higher dps.)

Though i'm sure you can find me a screenshot of a mur/sent hitting higher then that amirite? Since you seem really pro and i'm sure you know a ton of these awesome mur/sents that can help you.

Lol, look at the buffs in that screenshot. This was Pre-1.1, and the knight is stacking buffs like crazy.

Not doable anymore.

Lol, look at the buffs in that screenshot. This was Pre-1.1, and the knight is stacking buffs like crazy.

Not doable anymore.

I'm sure if a mur/sent during the time has hit anywhere near 10k with those buffs there would be a screenshot of it somewhere.

Your saying a sent/mur can hit an equally geared target for 7.4k? No, they really can't and everyone knows a jugg/gaurdian has a higher single target hit then sents/muraders. (This does not mean higher dps.)

No, when did I say that? I said sentinels/marauders are fine....

The only thing I disputed is your claim that juggs/guardians can go around smashing targets for 10k. It doesn't work like that--especially after 1.1

No, when did I say that? I said sentinels/marauders are fine....

The only thing I disputed is your claim that juggs/guardians can go around smashing targets for 10k. It doesn't work like that--especially after 1.1

Juggs can go around smashing targets for 6k+ and then 4k+ very easily still even if they are equally geared, good example is Joebo on Proph of Five.

That screenshot is against a lowbie, and stacking adrenals, with pvp potion and warzone buff. Marauders couldn't hit harder because of the 30% extra damage talent juggys get.

I'm sure if a mur/sent during the time has hit anywhere near 10k with those buffs there would be a screenshot of it somewhere.

I'm not really sure what you're arguing here...I never said sentinels/marauders could hit that hard. Obviously Juggs/Guardians hit harder with sweep/smash because they get an extra 30% damage modifier through talents for it...

What's your point?

Juggs can go around smashing targets for 6k+ and then 4k+ very easily still even if they are equally geared, good example is Joebo on Proph of Five.

Eh, not really. Not without consumables up and on a light armor target. Most smash crits will register between 3500 and 4500.

That 10k hit is extremely rare. Notice how there is only one pic.

Now a 7k hit when you are buff stacking, and against lower expertised targets is uncommon. About a 5-6k hit against light armor when you have full Sweep buffs is normal. Then it has a 15s cooldown.

That 10k hit is extremely rare. Notice how there is only one pic.

Now a 7k hit when you are buff stacking, and against lower expertised targets is uncommon. About a 5-6k hit against light armor when you have full Sweep buffs is normal. Then it has a 15s cooldown.

It's actually 9 with the right talents. The real barrier to consecutive sweep crits is singularity stacks.

Marauders cannot do that because that volume of damage comes from putting points into the bottom tiers of Juggernaut only talent trees Vengeance and Immortal to give an extra 30-50% dmg to your Smash that marauders do not have access too.

I'm not really sure what you're arguing here...I never said sentinels/marauders could hit that hard. Obviously Juggs/Guardians hit harder with sweep/smash because they get an extra 30% damage modifier through talents for it...

What's your point?

his point is that this thread is full of rampant misguided QQ and will serve only to further show the devs that the whiny community on this forum has no idea what theyre talking about.

oh wait no thats my point

I read the devs mention damage when they were talking about the nerf to ops. Talking about 'building up' to get insane amounts of damage is actually good/ok in their eyes. Maybe they see it as a visual queue. . .aka if you see one force leap, then choke/stasis, you better get outta dodge.

Which also reminds me of Gabe talking about how they design FPs and OPs. How things that do massive damage should have visual queues that the players will eventually pick up on.