No healers in a WZ

Cokeroft

Why is the queuing system not smart enough to find 1 healer and put them into every WZ? Why do I get 3 marauders, 3 juggs, and 2 snipers in a group? Why do you have a system that has the same IQ as an unborn child? Edited by Cokeroft

Maybe because there aren't enough healers out there to be in every queue?

Just a thought...

^^^^

Also, healers can get enough medals pretty easy, they just have to not be retarded. As a note, this game has the highest percentage of retarded players I've seen yet. Possibly related.

Not even asking for PURE healers, just put some people in who have heal spells in their spellbook. Mercernary here, Operative there. I will yell at the player when he refuses to heal me when I'm getting attacked and he's standing there jerking off

^^^^

Also, healers can get enough medals pretty easy, they just have to not be retarded. As a note, this game has the highest percentage of retarded players I've seen yet. Possibly related.

I agree. And note the difference in what I said from the usual complaint. I didn't say healers can't get medals, I said they have lousy tiers, which is true. I've seen healers come in at 7-8 medals and near the top a lot.

Not even asking for PURE healers, just put some people in who have heal spells in their spellbook. Mercernary here, Operative there. I will yell at the player when he refuses to heal me when I'm getting attacked and he's standing there jerking off

Well maybe try rolling a healer then at random groups you get no support maybe 1/5 wz:s you get guard on you and maybe if you stay as pockethealer for someone he/she will use cc´s and abilities to support you and the medal system where you get assraped in commendations if you just keep healing.

Uhhh and then every commando you get spam grav rounds, ever scoundrel stealths around ganking aimlessly and every sage you get pebble spams? Or shoudl said filter do a skill tree calculation as well? Not going to happen /thread

My vanguard gets never less than 7 usually 9 or so medals every match, on my healer I get 4 medals if I'm totally lucky or a very good team I can pull out at most 5-6. But most matches I get 2-3, I get singled out and owned everytime I spawn nobody in a random WZ does anything to protect the person trying to keep them alive so I'm pretty much gonna get off 1 heal then be killed and repeat that for the entire WZ.