This is what SWTOR PvP End Game has become....

JonnyFreedom

Honestly you are doing more than fine. You are 3rd on the damage meter and you have more objective points than anyone else. So the screenshot you are showing does mot mean anything.

But besides that screenshot I do agree that ranged has it better unless you are playing tank or healer. Then you can do good and execute team objectives just as good.

This is going to be every game in less than a month. Sorc / Sage or Trooper / Merc. No real reason to play anything else.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1397/yourgameisajoke.png

Why play a melee when you can do 2x as good with 1/2 the effort by playing a ranged.

I'm a ranged! I'm a sniper though.

They should put a grassy knoll in every warzone, just in case two of us turn up. We're always the long gunman. There's never a second shooter.

those damages and healing are sad.

It's almost like they were playing HUTTBALL instead of TEAM DEATHMATCH.

I also find it funny that the team that went PURE SORC ended up winning, even the other OP ranged class will bring down a team.

thats because you get more medals if you dont play the objectives... if you forget the ball/door/node and you get 1k defender points/1KB/10 kills/etc and you go down the list ull get more comms and valor

there barely any incentives to play the objectives other than winning

bioware dun goof'ed

You a marauder or a juggernaut? If you're the former, I feel sorry for you. Good luck getting buffed.

If you're the latter, you're terrible at playing your class.

- Jedi Guardian

PS. They won because they did way more damage than you. The class balance wouldn't have made a snot of difference.

Edited by Bakarn

You a marauder or a juggernaut? If you're the former, I feel sorry for you. Good luck getting buffed.

- Jedi Guardian

PS. They won because they did way more damage than you. The class balance wouldn't have made a snot of difference.

Pretty sure marauders don't need buffs, they just need gear. They get plenty of defensive tools and gap closers to use. If they choose not to use them, that's their problem.

Why play a melee when you can do 2x as good with 1/2 the effort by playing a ranged.

I play melee and average 9-10 medals per match in the pre-50 bracket right now. Most melee are pretty good. Yeah a lot of sorcs sucks to go against but they aren't really that hard to kill since the moment you make them move they lose their ability to do heavy damage.

- Jedi Guardian

I am a marauder and that game lasted 4 minutes due to the mass amount of pulls and knock backs of the other team. They have 1 merc 1 bh 6 sorcs.

This is going to be every game in less than a month. Sorc / Sage or Trooper / Merc. No real reason to play anything else.

Well, i just played a game where there was only jugs and snipers, 4 of each on my team, so claerly that is the only classes people play, right?

THIS is the reason NERF Sorcerer is a must bioware... what is the point !!! Remove these abilites in pvp and you will balance it

Bubbles,

Heals,

Force lighting

Gimp them and no one will play that class, that picture sumps up SITH empire players. a one stop tanking, healing dps, class..

THEY WIN!

Juggs and marauders do more dmg than Sorc, just cause you cant close a gap isnt their fault.

I've been hit for 4k by jugs and marauders. My highest crit has been 2.9k lolok?

THIS is the reason NERF Sorcerer is a must bioware... what is the point !!! Remove these abilites in pvp and you will balance it

Bubbles,

Heals,

Force lighting

Gimp them and no one will play that class, that picture sumps up SITH empire players. a one stop tanking, healing dps, class..

THEY WIN!

Your either A) very uneducated about classes / ACs in this game.

or

B) trolling to hard.